Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: September 2014
I think an important thing to remember about childhood is that chasing and playing with your shadow is the best ever. No money needed. Happiness required.
“Don’t go in the road, Alice.” “I’m not.”
We visited the Athens Corn Maze yesterday with my sister and her kids and it was so much fun! Do you think I will ever get tired of doing fall activities? No, I don’t think so either. So the Athens … Continue reading
I posted this on Instagram last night, along with the caption that I really thought Tom would grow up to have a career with sea life someday. And I really do. He knows so much. And he’s always so eager … Continue reading
Me: "Today is picture day!" Tom: "Ugh. Yuck. There is nothing fun about picture day." — Kate Gelsthorpe (@LoveAndKate) September 14, 2014 Yesterday we had our family pictures taken. Oh, how I have a love-hate relationship with these special things! I … Continue reading
One of my best friends in the world, Robyn, moved to San Antonio about 6 months ago, and when she decided to make the move, I said I would definitely come visit. And in August — it was time for … Continue reading
Last week, when I picked Alice up from school, her teacher said that Alice had once again refused to have her diaper changed by anyone. (I find this funny. Isn’t that terrible? Sorry!) She just absolutely didn’t trust anyone in … Continue reading
Saturday morning we woke up (late) and decided to go to Amicalola Falls State Park! Kevin and I love this state park, but we hadn’t been there in ages! (Tom went once when he was a wee one, but Alice … Continue reading
Things I love about Alice’s puppet theater… 1. It’s made from fabric I found at my Grandmother’s house after she passed away. I love that it’s re-purposed, and I love where it’s from. And I like to think my Grandmother … Continue reading