Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
My parents spent a long weekend at FDR State Park and so we were excited to spend the day with them there and visit Callaway Gardens with them on Saturday. It was just the most perfect autumn day. Postcard perfect. … Continue reading
The Wednesday before Halloween, Alice started throwing up. She was sick all day and night. Kevin was out of town (of course!) and I did 1,023 loads of laundry in one day. On Thursday, as I was trying to recover … Continue reading