Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: February 2015
What is your name?: Thomas How old are you?: 5 What is your favorite thing to do?: My favorite thing to do is play with my (Power Rangers) combiner toys. What do you want to be when you grow up?: … Continue reading
Dear Tom, I asked you to please stop growing. You refused. And now look. You’re actually FIVE. Five years old!! I cannot even stand it! You are the one in my belly who kicked me during every 2 p.m. news … Continue reading
Since Tom is turning FIVE tomorrow, I thought today would be a good time to revisit his most hilarious 4-year-old quotes. And keep in mind, these are only the ones that I could immediately write down! I think he’s pretty … Continue reading
A friend of mine posted an article on FB a couple weeks ago that was written by someone who had children starting college. And in the article, she said she wished she’d taken pictures of her children’s bedrooms every year. … Continue reading