Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Y’all? I am LOVING this family goal of visiting a different Georgia State Park each month!! It’s so fun! There are just so many options out there, and so far every, single park we’ve visited has been amazing. There has … Continue reading
Alice had a Mary Poppins themed birthday party this year — and it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Kevin asked me if I went overboard on this party, and the answer is: kinda? I went overboard as far as crafting and theme-ing goes. … Continue reading
Dear Alice, Happy Birthday!! Your big day is finally here, and I know you’re going to be thrilled! You know what I love about you? Well…everything. And also? That you love to play mommy. You take very good care of … Continue reading
Alice as a 2-year-old has been really funny. She is so smart. And she repeats things so well. And those things add up to being pretty hysterical sometimes. Here are my top 6 favorite quotes from Alice this past year… … Continue reading
Alice’s birthday is coming up, so it’s time to take a look at what her current 2-year-old bedroom looks like! (Because I will forget. I can’t remember anything these days! Tomorrow, I may forget I wrote this blog.) What I … Continue reading
Alice will be THREE on Friday. Can you believe that?! It’s like these kids just keep on GROWING UP! Here’s how I really feel about Alice being three years old, though: I cannot believe she’s not three already. I mean, … Continue reading
Our February state park visit was to F. D. Roosevelt State Park. Confession: I have been to this state park approximately 127 times in my life. This is definitely the state park I feel most “at home” about. I used … Continue reading
We celebrated Tom’s 5th Birthday with a party that was all about DINOSAURS! Tom has been seriously obsessed with dinos lately. He knows tons about them. He loves reading dinosaur books, he loves watching dinosaur shows, he LOVES watching Jurassic … Continue reading