Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: May 2015
I’m backtracking, because I cannot not tell you about this most awesome adventure my Mom and I had this year! My Mom’s birthday is in April, and this year to celebrate, she and I went caving at Cloudland Canyon State … Continue reading
Monday, I got a book to read when we go to the beach next week — a definite beachy read (The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand). But then I couldn’t help myself and decided to start reading it right away. And … Continue reading
This Spring, Tom and Alice each had an activity. Tom decided he wanted to do soccer again, even though his mom kept saying, “Are you sure you don’t want to try T-ball?” Ha! He was sure, and he had a … Continue reading
Tom graduated from Pre-K last week. He is a preschool graduate! A future Kindergartner! I remember thinking when people told me that signing your child up for kindergarten was a major milestone, I understood what they meant, but I didn’t … Continue reading