Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: July 2015
July park: Indian Springs State Park. Indian Springs State Park is one of the oldest state parks in the United States (and may be the oldest)! We pass near it on our way to visit my parents, so it had … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago, I took Alice with me to Wal-Mart to buy all the supplies Tom would need for Kindergarten. (!!!) I sat her in the cart, and proceeded to go up and down the school supply section armed … Continue reading
June park: Watson Mill Bridge State Park. This was the first month that I was a little bit challenged when it came to working our monthly state park visit into our schedule. And that’s why I’m so glad we have … Continue reading