Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: November 2015
November park: Fort Yargo State Park. And…we stayed in a YURT! This was our first time staying in a yurt, and I really loved it. I thought the yurt itself was really cool. And the weekend we were there, it … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving! I love wishing people a Happy Thanksgiving in May, don’t you? 😉 Thank you for bearing with me while I write these catch up posts! Thanksgiving was everything it was supposed to be — a fun and relaxing … Continue reading
Again, I am writing this entry in May of 2016. I cannot believe how behind I am! Insane! Last year, when we did our 12 Georgia State Parks in 2015 challenge, I apparently spent all of my blogging energy on … Continue reading
We went to Disney World! We went in September during Tom’s fall break — and we were thrilled to have BOTH sets of grandparents with us, too! The kids had a truly wonderful time! (And I learned a lot about … Continue reading