Love and Kate.
- Mud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: December 2015
In January 2015, I decided that we — as a family — would visit a different Georgia State Park every month for the year. The “rules” were: We had to all be there. We had to take a family photo. … Continue reading
December state park: Vogel State Park. And also? We DID IT! We visited a different Georgia State Park, as a family, every month this year! And I will have to do a separate post about all the feelings because the … Continue reading
The day after Christmas we met my sister and her kids at the playground. Y’all? Some of the kids wore SHORTS that day! It was honestly, the best day. It was wonderful weather. The kids were still so excited from … Continue reading
Our Christmas was spent at home, just us. It was perfect. The night before Christmas…we made reindeer food and sprinkled it in the driveway, along with a few carrots. We set out cookies and milk for Santa. Alice accidentally fell … Continue reading
Right before Christmas Day, we spent a couple days with my mom and dad and my mom’s side of the family. And after Christmas, we spent the day with Kevin’s mom and dad, and his brother’s family. And so I’m … Continue reading
We visited the Lights Of Life again this year! The Lights of Life are awesome. It’s a huge Christmas lights display held at Life University, only 15 minutes from our house. And this year, we had two sets of friends … Continue reading