Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
For Tom’s 6th Birthday, I decided we would have a family party at home, and then he could have his two best friends over on a different day and we could have a little themed playdate. But my poor Tom … Continue reading
Six years ago today, I was the most scared I’ve ever been in my entire life. And my life completely changed. For the way, way better. Because today, six years ago, was the day that I became a mother to … Continue reading