Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: July 2016
After Kentucky, we headed on to Bloomington, Illinois — which is where Kevin’s grandma (Gigi) lives. We got there around dinnertime, and the kids had so. much. fun at this particular hotel. It was pretty much a business suite, so … Continue reading
My aunt and uncle, cousins, and their families live in Owensboro, KY — and I had never been there. I’d never been to Kentucky at all actually, so when I realized that Owensboro was about halfway between Atlanta and Gigi’s … Continue reading
Hi, y’all! We just returned from nine days on the road! We drove through 11 states, stayed in seven hotels, visited two great-grandmas, saw lots of family, and had the absolute best of times. There is no way we could’ve … Continue reading
I have so. many. photos. from July 4th weekend. (As you will soon see.) I mean, I narrowed them down significantly, and still…so many. But that’s what happens when you have so much fun! We went to Mimi and Pops’ … Continue reading
During Alice’s camp week one day, I took Tom to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta. Tom did not know this place existed, so he was pretty thrilled! I had been thinking of taking him, but had heard mixed reviews. But when … Continue reading
On the last day that Tom was at Lego camp, Alice and I joined our friends Keri and Maggie for a performance of Pancakes, Pancakes! (based on an Eric Carle book) at the Alliance Theatre. And it was beyond great! … Continue reading
As summer was approaching, one of Tom’s friends asked if Tom could do a week-long Lego summer camp with him. And then one of Alice’s friends asked if she could do a week-long Eric Carle summer camp with her. I … Continue reading