Love and Kate.
- 🖤 #blackouttuesday#loveandthefamilyfarmMud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 2 weeks ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Author Archives: loveandkate
This little LOVE is about to be EIGHT years old tomorrow! I’m so excited for her, because she is so totally pumped about it. It’s so super cute! We can’t wait to celebrate her big day! She is hilarious, sweet, … Continue reading
Can you believe this dude is 10?! Me neither! He totally knew what he wanted for his party – JURASSIC PARK! (Not Jurassic World. “I don’t like made up dinosaurs, I like real ones!”) A month ago, he made a … Continue reading
This child is kind, thoughtful, creative, interesting, funny, happy, loving, and absolutely hilarious. Tom will be TEN YEARS OLD tomorrow. Guys, do you remember when I was regularly blogging? And it was all about the baby/toddler/little kid years? And that … Continue reading
This little punky is going to be SEVEN YEARS OLD tomorrow!! Can you believe that?! She is full of joy, and laughter, and spunk and we just love her to pieces. She is a teeney, little, hilarious, wannabe teenager! And … Continue reading
When I sat down to gather all of Tom’s 8-year-old quotes, I thought, “I hope I have some…maybe as kids get older they don’t say as many funny things?” And I have a terrible (TERRIBLE) memory, so I couldn’t even … Continue reading
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading