Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- “We need to get a Calliou doll, so that way we can make him die.” - Alice 2 weeks ago
- Me: "I thought you said you liked these noodles." Alice: "Yeah...I was just being nice." 3 weeks ago
- Tom: "Do you have a plan for dinner?" Me: "Oh, I hadn't thought about it yet." Tom: "Phew!! Can we get takeout from somewhere else?" 4 weeks ago
- “What’s your favorite thing? Talking?” -Alice to ME. 😂 1 month ago
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Author Archives: loveandkate
This little LOVE is about to be EIGHT years old tomorrow! I’m so excited for her, because she is so totally pumped about it. It’s so super cute! We can’t wait to celebrate her big day! She is hilarious, sweet, … Continue reading
Can you believe this dude is 10?! Me neither! He totally knew what he wanted for his party – JURASSIC PARK! (Not Jurassic World. “I don’t like made up dinosaurs, I like real ones!”) A month ago, he made a … Continue reading
This child is kind, thoughtful, creative, interesting, funny, happy, loving, and absolutely hilarious. Tom will be TEN YEARS OLD tomorrow. Guys, do you remember when I was regularly blogging? And it was all about the baby/toddler/little kid years? And that … Continue reading
This little punky is going to be SEVEN YEARS OLD tomorrow!! Can you believe that?! She is full of joy, and laughter, and spunk and we just love her to pieces. She is a teeney, little, hilarious, wannabe teenager! And … Continue reading
When I sat down to gather all of Tom’s 8-year-old quotes, I thought, “I hope I have some…maybe as kids get older they don’t say as many funny things?” And I have a terrible (TERRIBLE) memory, so I couldn’t even … Continue reading
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading
This past year with Alice has been hysterical. She is seriously the funniest little thing, and I just adore the way her mind works. Tomorrow, she will be SIX! I can hardly believe it. And although I know 6-year-old Alice … Continue reading
This weekend, we took home a mange-y dog we found at the dump. How did this happen? I’m so glad you asked! We spent the weekend at my parents’ farm in Eastman, and on our way out of town (and … Continue reading
Tom’s 8th dinosaur-themed birthday party was so much fun! Tom had the very best day, and he was so happy that so many of his family and friends were able to come. Now that Tom is getting older, he definitely … Continue reading