Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Kevin: I’m gonna be 44 this year. Wow. Me: You already are 44, honey. Kevin: I am?! 21 hours ago
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 week ago
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 1 week ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Author Archives: loveandkate
New year, new goals! Leading up to the new year, I kept trying to come up with a family outdoor-related goal, much like we did in 2015 when we visited a different Georgia State Park every month. I had a lot … Continue reading
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading
So let me get this bit of bitterness out of the way before I start — our old house, an hour from here, got 10 inches of snow this weekend, and our new house got zero. Strike one, new house! … Continue reading
Now that we live close to Rachel and her kids, I’ve taken advantage and invited them over every Friday in December for a Christmas movie night! Our first movie night was Friday, December 1, and it was even better than … Continue reading
Every year there’s one Christmas movie that I watch more than the others, but it seems to change every year. A couple of years ago, it was A Christmas Story. Last year it was Elf. This year it’s National Lampoon’s … Continue reading
You guys, we had the best Thanksgiving! Now everything else that I will share in this blog about our Thanksgiving may seem to contradict that statement, but it doesn’t. I swear. We had the best Thanksgiving! Remember that. Thanksgiving morning … Continue reading
Life this week has been all about getting ready for Thanksgiving break next week! I’m pretty much just as excited as the kids. I’ve spent most of this week trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done while the … Continue reading
Halloween 2017 is in the books! And it was awesome. As per our tradition, after school we headed over to Rachel’s house. But unlike years past, it only took us 15 minutes to get there now that we live closer … Continue reading