Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @erinbiba: When you say "everyone is eventually going to get covid" what you mean is: we're not willing to do the work that's required t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnpavlovitz: I have zero respect for any parent fighting against masks in schools. It's unconscionable. 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Do you like how on top of my Twitter replies I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “When I have a baby, I just want you and Hazel in the room.” Me: “What about the baby’s dad?” A: “He can w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Author Archives: loveandkate
In my efforts to get back into regular blogging, I’ve decided to do a What’s Up Wednesday post today! So I’m going to be answering these questions: What we’re eating this week. This past weekend, my parents were in town … Continue reading
I’ve failed on my New Year’s resolution of writing a blog post once a week in a spectacular fashion. I thought saying out loud that it was my resolution would help me to keep it. But no! Even the shame … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
My girl is the funniest little thing. She constantly cracks me up with the things she says! She’s pretty much kept us laughing her whole 4-year-old year. Here are some of her funniest moments from the year she was four… … Continue reading
Dear Alice, It’s the day you’ve been waiting for! You’re FIVE YEARS OLD! I can hardly believe it. This morning as soon as you woke up you said, “I’m FIVE?!” And I said, “Yes!” And then you said, “And next … Continue reading
I’m behind on my weekly postings! But my excuse is this: Tom got sick the day before we were heading out of town. Then we went out of town later in the week. Then I got his sickness. And y’all, … Continue reading
Life lately has been crazy hectic and beautiful, and I’m going to show you the beautiful parts! (The hectic parts are not very picturesque. Unless you like pictures of me typing articles on my computer, or of me organizing a … Continue reading
This year I gave Tom a choice — he could either have a big friends-invited party, or he could have a family party and an adventure. He chose the latter! (Yay!!) The adventure he chose is a visit to Great … Continue reading
Dear Thomas, You are a dream come true. You honestly are. You are a dream I never even dared to dream out loud, because it just seemed too big. I still look at you sometimes in complete amazement. I could … Continue reading