Love and Kate.
- Photos from the trail! Hiking to the Hike Inn is almost as good as the inn itself for me. It’s beautiful, peaceful, and the kids with us had so many interesting things to say along the way! I mean, on our way up, the kids and I had lengthy discussions about how difficult it would be if we had certain giraffe body parts in place of some of our own? So yeah...it was fun. ✌🏼 #loveandtom #birthdaytrip #tomandmatilda #ilovehikeinn #childhoodunplugged #exploregeorgia #tomis10 #optoutsideIn our fam, turning 10 means your first trip to the Hike Inn with your mom and other loves! NOW, Tom is officially 10. 🙌🏻 (And surrounded by rock stars @dancin_grandma , @caroe674 , and @raetemp ! LOVE!) #loveandtom #tomis10 #birthdaytrip #exploregeorgia #optoutside #childhoodunplugged #ilovehikeinn #hikeinnSunrise Tom. #loveandtom #TomIs10 #hikeinn #ilovehikeinn #childhoodunplugged #exploregeorgia #optoutside #birthdaytripThe cutest Daddy and daughter around! I looked for a dress for her while she was at school one day, but wasn’t sure what to get since I KNEW she didn’t want pink or anything with sequins. So I took her out with me one afternoon - and she picked this beautiful pink, sequined dress. 😂 What do I know?! 🤷🏻♀️ #loveandalice #daddydaughterSNOW! ❄️ #snowinthesouth #loveandalice #loveandtomTom’s birthday party was a fantastic Jurassic good time! I’m so thankful he’s made such great friends here who know him so well. They were all so excited to give him their thoughtful gifts and play dinosaurs with him. It was the cutest! 🦕 🦖 🦕 #loveandtom #loveandbirthdays
- “I want to pick a different favorite color but I don’t know which one to like.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "My teacher used to be really handsome when he was younger, but now he looks like he does now." --Tom 3 weeks ago
- “The gag is like throw up’s cousin.” -Tom 1 month ago
- @KHOURobyn Love!! 2 months ago
- RT @adamcbest: This Sacha Baron Cohen ADL speech is phenomenal. He absolutely torches Mark Zuckerberg for his moral failings at Facebook. E… 3 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Alice
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading
This past year with Alice has been hysterical. She is seriously the funniest little thing, and I just adore the way her mind works. Tomorrow, she will be SIX! I can hardly believe it. And although I know 6-year-old Alice … Continue reading
This weekend, we took home a mange-y dog we found at the dump. How did this happen? I’m so glad you asked! We spent the weekend at my parents’ farm in Eastman, and on our way out of town (and … Continue reading
New year, new goals! Leading up to the new year, I kept trying to come up with a family outdoor-related goal, much like we did in 2015 when we visited a different Georgia State Park every month. I had a lot … Continue reading
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading