Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me to the kids: If you could visit another country, which would you pick? Tom: Hawaii? Alice: New York? 1 month ago
- Me: "Why didn't you wash your hair?" Tom: "Oh, I made an executive decision not to." 1 month ago
- Me: “Did you want to go to your school’s football game tonight?” Tom: “No. I don’t really want to see… the sports.” 2 months ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh my gosh, this poor guy! No wonder he hates it. 😂 2 months ago
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Alice
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading
This past year with Alice has been hysterical. She is seriously the funniest little thing, and I just adore the way her mind works. Tomorrow, she will be SIX! I can hardly believe it. And although I know 6-year-old Alice … Continue reading
This weekend, we took home a mange-y dog we found at the dump. How did this happen? I’m so glad you asked! We spent the weekend at my parents’ farm in Eastman, and on our way out of town (and … Continue reading
New year, new goals! Leading up to the new year, I kept trying to come up with a family outdoor-related goal, much like we did in 2015 when we visited a different Georgia State Park every month. I had a lot … Continue reading
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading
So let me get this bit of bitterness out of the way before I start — our old house, an hour from here, got 10 inches of snow this weekend, and our new house got zero. Strike one, new house! … Continue reading
Now that we live close to Rachel and her kids, I’ve taken advantage and invited them over every Friday in December for a Christmas movie night! Our first movie night was Friday, December 1, and it was even better than … Continue reading
Every year there’s one Christmas movie that I watch more than the others, but it seems to change every year. A couple of years ago, it was A Christmas Story. Last year it was Elf. This year it’s National Lampoon’s … Continue reading