Love and Kate.
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: A political party which allowed 200,000 innocent people to DIE is running around calling itself “pro–life.” 2 days ago
- “I love you more than...my favorite shirt!” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- RT @JimGaffigan: Can you imagine if a President bizarrely claimed a highly contagious virus would “just disappear” like 30 times over 6 mon… 3 weeks ago
- *i hear Alice choking on water* “Don’t worry, mom! This is just my nightly routine. (Choke, choke.) Choking before bed!” 1 month ago
- RT @birbigs: “I can’t win so I’ll just cheat.” 38%: I like this guy. 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Bits
Saturday was Tom’s first soccer practice. I think this “league” is going to be awesome for Tom. They practiced for 30 minutes on Saturday. This Saturday, they will practice for 30 minutes before immediately playing their first game. So basically, … Continue reading
This weekend was jam-packed! And it was great! It was really beautiful weather, and that just puts everyone in a good mood right away, doesn’t it? And on top of that, we were able to spend the weekend with great … Continue reading
Tom and Alice both LOVED the snow on Friday. Friday was the day it was almost 60 degrees and all the snow mostly melted away. But they loved it. They could play in the snow remains without wearing heavy coats … Continue reading
Dear Mom and Dad, I’ve started using an app on my phone called Instagram. It’s another social media thing, except this one has yet to be ruined by the political feelings of people I went to elementary school with, so … Continue reading
You know how I was bummed that we had to miss our Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights weekend due to sickness? The thing that was especially bum-ish, was that I wanted to do a lights thing last year, but I … Continue reading
Crazy. Something. (Something like a crazy model pose.) Cool. Is Alice 15? I think I missed 13 years somewhere. Hope y’all have a good week, my LOVES!
We’ve been having some really fun days playing outside lately. We’ve had some pretty good weather mostly, and on the sunny afternoons we pretty much spend hours in the backyard. Yesterday I made trails through the leaves, and Tom thought … Continue reading
This weekend, we were home. I thought maybe we’d do something…but we didn’t. And you know what? Doing nothing is pretty awesome around here. Here’s how it looked… Approximately 5 minutes after waking up, she’s ready to race cars. She’s … Continue reading
Halloween was the best ever!! My little Alice was Snow White because she *is* actually Snow White. And Tom? Well, I thought I had him all convinced to be a rocket ship. And then he told me, “I want to … Continue reading