Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 3 days ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
- Me: "What are y'all playing?" Alice: "We're pretending that Gus is a knight and I'm Harriet Tubman." 1 month ago
- RT @AnthonyMKreis: If you were mad about racism within British royalty, let me tell y’all about a few bills in the Georgia legislature bein… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Bits
What is it about a pumpkin patch that makes you feel like every photo you took is just AMAZING?! This happens to me every year. I need pumpkin patches to be around year-round for my picture-taking pleasure please and thank … Continue reading
I was going to title it my usual “Bits Of Our Weekend” but that would’ve been a lie since the only pictures I have are from Thursday and Friday. Thus the awesome title of this blog. Also? Now you know … Continue reading
This weekend we… …let Tom show us his future car at a fall festival. There were lots of old, vintage, cool-looking cars there, but this was his favorite. …saw Tom’s love of chickens continue. When we got home, he told … Continue reading
This weekend we… …learned that Alice thinks this is the best way to watch Barney. …played with a firefighter and his firefighting princess. …enjoyed a visit from Aunt Rachel who sweetly helped Alice blow bubbles. …saw Alice climb up the … Continue reading
This weekend we had a wonderful time just hanging out, getting things done around the house, going to a birthday party and grilling out. It was just one of those really easy, simple weekends that sometimes seem to take a … Continue reading
This weekend we went to a birthday party for one of Tom’s classmates at a gymnastics place — and guess what?! My kids thought it was the BEST. THING. EVER. So… I’m seeing some gymnastics in our future! Here’s how … Continue reading
I took the kids down to visit my parents and grandmother on Thursday by myself. I think that’s the first time I’ve done it with both of them, considering I think putting them both to bed by myself at home … Continue reading
This weekend we went to see my niece, Matilda, in her first play at Athens Little Playhouse! I was expecting their version of Cinderella to be wonderful and awesome and all sorts of cute. And these kids and this performance … Continue reading
While we were visiting my aunt and uncle, we again rode the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad’s Dinosaur Train. It was a blast! We had done it last year — and I was worried it wouldn’t be too exciting to do … Continue reading