Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @harrisonjaime: I don’t know why folks try to come for @staceyabrams when they know damn well that they aren’t ready. In terms of her… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 3 weeks ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Bits
So…it’s been raining here. And raining and raining and raining and raining and infinity. I like rain… (Usually.) But now? No. Not. So. Much. I think I have that depression that you get when it rains and rains and rains … Continue reading
This weekend I went out with Robyn and Melanie to see Straight No Chaser at Chastain Park. (And that is officially the most links I’ve ever used in one sentence on my blog. Thankyouverymuch.) Highlights included: 1. I went out. … Continue reading
This weekend we celebrated my nephew’s 2nd birthday with a golf-themed par-tee — and it was AWESOME! My sister and brother-in-law did an amazing job and everything was so perfect, wonderful and fun! The kids just loved it. (And so … Continue reading
I mean, it totally was Memorial Day weekend this weekend. But I totally didn’t take a single photo. Not even one that was lame so I decided not to post it. I just…didn’t. We had fun, though! I’ve been going … Continue reading
Sorry I’m late — again — posting this. This week has been full of doctor’s appointments. Some scheduled but didn’t happen, some scheduled, some not scheduled. Sounds fun, right? Yeah. Maybe not so much. But you know what was fun? … Continue reading
Not only am I behind on posting things, but I’m totally going to cheat and pre-date this blog so it looks like I was on top of things. Except now I’ve busted myself. But that’s okay! The thing is…Mother’s Day … Continue reading
My niece, Matilda, will turn 4 years old in late June, so we went ahead and had a party for her this weekend. Ha! Matilda’s little brother also has a birthday in late June, so Rachel thought it’d be easier … Continue reading
The month of April has been awesome simply because we rarely had any weekend plans. I feel like we’ve had weekend plans my whole life, so it was really nice to have entire weekends where we could get things done. … Continue reading
We spent this weekend making a new playroom for the kids. But it’s not done yet, and I want to be all dramatic when I show you the end result so you think it was done in a day and … Continue reading