Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 2 weeks ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
- Me: "What are y'all playing?" Alice: "We're pretending that Gus is a knight and I'm Harriet Tubman." 1 month ago
- RT @AnthonyMKreis: If you were mad about racism within British royalty, let me tell y’all about a few bills in the Georgia legislature bein… 1 month ago
- Me: What do you have against raisins? Alice: First of all, they’re gross. Me: And second? Alice: That’s it. 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Crafts
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
I am so incredibly lucky to have a great father. And then I married a man who is an incredible father. And that man I married introduced me to his amazing father. I LOVE you, Dads! xo
Alice had a Mary Poppins themed birthday party this year — and it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Kevin asked me if I went overboard on this party, and the answer is: kinda? I went overboard as far as crafting and theme-ing goes. … Continue reading
We celebrated Tom’s 5th Birthday with a party that was all about DINOSAURS! Tom has been seriously obsessed with dinos lately. He knows tons about them. He loves reading dinosaur books, he loves watching dinosaur shows, he LOVES watching Jurassic … Continue reading
It’s December 5th, which means we’ve been getting ready for Christmas around here for a couple weeks! I love, love, love this time of year with my babies. It’s just THE. BEST. They are so excited about every, single, little … Continue reading
Things I love about Alice’s puppet theater… 1. It’s made from fabric I found at my Grandmother’s house after she passed away. I love that it’s re-purposed, and I love where it’s from. And I like to think my Grandmother … Continue reading
The other day I decided to make some play doh for the kids. I just used a simple recipe, and then added glitter. I told them it was “snowman play doh” and then I made little accessories for it so … Continue reading
I love Pinterest. Just LOVE. So when it was time to plan our Disney trip, I oh-so-casually searched for “disney tips.” And then “disney crafts.” And then “disney autograph books.” And then “things to do in the car on the … Continue reading