Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- “We need to get a Calliou doll, so that way we can make him die.” - Alice 2 weeks ago
- Me: "I thought you said you liked these noodles." Alice: "Yeah...I was just being nice." 3 weeks ago
- Tom: "Do you have a plan for dinner?" Me: "Oh, I hadn't thought about it yet." Tom: "Phew!! Can we get takeout from somewhere else?" 4 weeks ago
- “What’s your favorite thing? Talking?” -Alice to ME. 😂 1 month ago
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Disney
A couple years ago my friend Julie-Ann ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World and posted pictures on Facebook. And I thought the pictures looked fun and told her so. And then I said, “The next time … Continue reading
I love Pinterest. Just LOVE. So when it was time to plan our Disney trip, I oh-so-casually searched for “disney tips.” And then “disney crafts.” And then “disney autograph books.” And then “things to do in the car on the … Continue reading
For our final day at the parks, we decided to head back to the Magic Kingdom. The forecast called for an 80% chance of thunderstorms all day, so I wasn’t really anxious to get started early or anything. But even … Continue reading
So after eating lunch back at our hotel, and getting all refreshed and ready to go, we headed out to spend the afternoon/evening at Epcot. And as soon as we got there…it started to POUR. Not a light, summery shower. … Continue reading
I made breakfast reservations at Animal Kingdom’s Tusker House restaurant for 8 a.m. Eleven people at the park at 8 a.m. Like…the reservation lady laughed at me and asked me a couple times if I was sure. I said I … Continue reading
When planning the trip, I never really considered going to any other park first. I mean, you kind of HAVE TO start with the Magic Kingdom, right?! I’m sure it’s a rule somewhere. We got a fairly early start, and … Continue reading