Love and Kate.
- “When I get married, I will still invite you on every vacation. But if you can’t make it, that would be ok.” -Alice 3 weeks ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: A political party which allowed 200,000 innocent people to DIE is running around calling itself “pro–life.” 1 month ago
- “I love you more than...my favorite shirt!” -Alice 1 month ago
- RT @JimGaffigan: Can you imagine if a President bizarrely claimed a highly contagious virus would “just disappear” like 30 times over 6 mon… 1 month ago
- *i hear Alice choking on water* “Don’t worry, mom! This is just my nightly routine. (Choke, choke.) Choking before bed!” 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Disney
A couple years ago my friend Julie-Ann ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World and posted pictures on Facebook. And I thought the pictures looked fun and told her so. And then I said, “The next time … Continue reading
I love Pinterest. Just LOVE. So when it was time to plan our Disney trip, I oh-so-casually searched for “disney tips.” And then “disney crafts.” And then “disney autograph books.” And then “things to do in the car on the … Continue reading
For our final day at the parks, we decided to head back to the Magic Kingdom. The forecast called for an 80% chance of thunderstorms all day, so I wasn’t really anxious to get started early or anything. But even … Continue reading
So after eating lunch back at our hotel, and getting all refreshed and ready to go, we headed out to spend the afternoon/evening at Epcot. And as soon as we got there…it started to POUR. Not a light, summery shower. … Continue reading
I made breakfast reservations at Animal Kingdom’s Tusker House restaurant for 8 a.m. Eleven people at the park at 8 a.m. Like…the reservation lady laughed at me and asked me a couple times if I was sure. I said I … Continue reading
When planning the trip, I never really considered going to any other park first. I mean, you kind of HAVE TO start with the Magic Kingdom, right?! I’m sure it’s a rule somewhere. We got a fairly early start, and … Continue reading