Love and Kate.
- He carried a cup full of Star Wars mini figures on this hike just so he could do this exact thing. 💚 #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningSunday was truly a fun day! ☀️ #loveandsiblings #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandfinn #loveandquarantiningThey’re doing everything together these days — including losing teeth! Can you believe they both lost a tooth today?! The tooth fairy is gonna be busy over here! #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningHe’s got Alexa playing Star Wars music in the background as he’s inventing his own Star Wars stories. He just told me, “Season 1 is officially done!” Because he’s acting out his stories in a TV series format! LOVE him, I do. ❤️ #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningChecking on their fairy tree. 🧚🏻♂️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningRunning through the trees! Our daily neighborhood walks have been my favorite. ❤️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantining
- RT @NathanLerner: Just a reminder, the first confirmed Cornavirus case in the U.S. was on January 20th. That's 8 weeks the Trump administ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A MUST-READ: "He is such a divisive & polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any… 3 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: 1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola. 2. Trump cut CDC funding 3. During H1N1, 1 milli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SenBobCasey: Right now in America, it is easier to get an AR-15 than a test kit for COVID-19. 3 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Fact Check President Trump falsely blamed the Obama administration for testing shortages, inaccurately described travel restr… 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Disney
A couple years ago my friend Julie-Ann ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World and posted pictures on Facebook. And I thought the pictures looked fun and told her so. And then I said, “The next time … Continue reading
I love Pinterest. Just LOVE. So when it was time to plan our Disney trip, I oh-so-casually searched for “disney tips.” And then “disney crafts.” And then “disney autograph books.” And then “things to do in the car on the … Continue reading
For our final day at the parks, we decided to head back to the Magic Kingdom. The forecast called for an 80% chance of thunderstorms all day, so I wasn’t really anxious to get started early or anything. But even … Continue reading
So after eating lunch back at our hotel, and getting all refreshed and ready to go, we headed out to spend the afternoon/evening at Epcot. And as soon as we got there…it started to POUR. Not a light, summery shower. … Continue reading
I made breakfast reservations at Animal Kingdom’s Tusker House restaurant for 8 a.m. Eleven people at the park at 8 a.m. Like…the reservation lady laughed at me and asked me a couple times if I was sure. I said I … Continue reading
When planning the trip, I never really considered going to any other park first. I mean, you kind of HAVE TO start with the Magic Kingdom, right?! I’m sure it’s a rule somewhere. We got a fairly early start, and … Continue reading