Love and Kate.
- The cutest Daddy and daughter around! I looked for a dress for her while she was at school one day, but wasn’t sure what to get since I KNEW she didn’t want pink or anything with sequins. So I took her out with me one afternoon - and she picked this beautiful pink, sequined dress. 😂 What do I know?! 🤷🏻♀️ #loveandalice #daddydaughterSNOW! ❄️ #snowinthesouth #loveandalice #loveandtomTom’s birthday party was a fantastic Jurassic good time! I’m so thankful he’s made such great friends here who know him so well. They were all so excited to give him their thoughtful gifts and play dinosaurs with him. It was the cutest! 🦕 🦖 🦕 #loveandtom #loveandbirthdaysThese best friends. ❤️ #tomandgus #loveandtom #gastateparks #fdrstatepark #loveandcousinsTEN years of the best little boy in the world. “I feel a little bigger today, for sure.” LOVE!! #loveandtom 🔟Geocache gang! They’re getting so good - for this one we gave them Rachel’s phone and they navigated themselves. So good! #loveandcousins #geocaching #gastateparks #fdrstatepark
- “I want to pick a different favorite color but I don’t know which one to like.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "My teacher used to be really handsome when he was younger, but now he looks like he does now." --Tom 2 weeks ago
- “The gag is like throw up’s cousin.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- @KHOURobyn Love!! 2 months ago
- RT @adamcbest: This Sacha Baron Cohen ADL speech is phenomenal. He absolutely torches Mark Zuckerberg for his moral failings at Facebook. E… 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Family
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading
This weekend, we took home a mange-y dog we found at the dump. How did this happen? I’m so glad you asked! We spent the weekend at my parents’ farm in Eastman, and on our way out of town (and … Continue reading
Tom’s 8th dinosaur-themed birthday party was so much fun! Tom had the very best day, and he was so happy that so many of his family and friends were able to come. Now that Tom is getting older, he definitely … Continue reading
Every year, I do my best to quickly write down every funny thing my kids say — and this year was no different! With Tom turning EIGHT on Monday, it’s time to compile all the hysterical things he said in … Continue reading
New year, new goals! Leading up to the new year, I kept trying to come up with a family outdoor-related goal, much like we did in 2015 when we visited a different Georgia State Park every month. I had a lot … Continue reading
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading