Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 1 day ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
- Me: "What are y'all playing?" Alice: "We're pretending that Gus is a knight and I'm Harriet Tubman." 1 month ago
- RT @AnthonyMKreis: If you were mad about racism within British royalty, let me tell y’all about a few bills in the Georgia legislature bein… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Family
You guys, we had the best Thanksgiving! Now everything else that I will share in this blog about our Thanksgiving may seem to contradict that statement, but it doesn’t. I swear. We had the best Thanksgiving! Remember that. Thanksgiving morning … Continue reading
Life this week has been all about getting ready for Thanksgiving break next week! I’m pretty much just as excited as the kids. I’ve spent most of this week trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done while the … Continue reading
Halloween 2017 is in the books! And it was awesome. As per our tradition, after school we headed over to Rachel’s house. But unlike years past, it only took us 15 minutes to get there now that we live closer … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
I’m behind on my weekly postings! But my excuse is this: Tom got sick the day before we were heading out of town. Then we went out of town later in the week. Then I got his sickness. And y’all, … Continue reading
Life lately has been crazy hectic and beautiful, and I’m going to show you the beautiful parts! (The hectic parts are not very picturesque. Unless you like pictures of me typing articles on my computer, or of me organizing a … Continue reading
This year I gave Tom a choice — he could either have a big friends-invited party, or he could have a family party and an adventure. He chose the latter! (Yay!!) The adventure he chose is a visit to Great … Continue reading
Last weekend we, along with my parents and sister and her kids, spent two awesome days in cabins at FDR State Park in Pine Mountain. I love having a trip planned for January. LOVE. January is kinda a bum month … Continue reading
Hi y’all! I’ve decided that one of my main New Year’s resolutions is… (drumroll) I’m going to post a blog at least once a week! (rejoice) It’s going to be oh-so-thrilling for us all, right?! (crickets) And I just want … Continue reading