Love and Kate.
- He carried a cup full of Star Wars mini figures on this hike just so he could do this exact thing. 💚 #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningSunday was truly a fun day! ☀️ #loveandsiblings #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandfinn #loveandquarantiningThey’re doing everything together these days — including losing teeth! Can you believe they both lost a tooth today?! The tooth fairy is gonna be busy over here! #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningHe’s got Alexa playing Star Wars music in the background as he’s inventing his own Star Wars stories. He just told me, “Season 1 is officially done!” Because he’s acting out his stories in a TV series format! LOVE him, I do. ❤️ #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningChecking on their fairy tree. 🧚🏻♂️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningRunning through the trees! Our daily neighborhood walks have been my favorite. ❤️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantining
- RT @NathanLerner: Just a reminder, the first confirmed Cornavirus case in the U.S. was on January 20th. That's 8 weeks the Trump administ… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A MUST-READ: "He is such a divisive & polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any… 3 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: 1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola. 2. Trump cut CDC funding 3. During H1N1, 1 milli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SenBobCasey: Right now in America, it is easier to get an AR-15 than a test kit for COVID-19. 3 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Fact Check President Trump falsely blamed the Obama administration for testing shortages, inaccurately described travel restr… 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Family
So let me get this bit of bitterness out of the way before I start — our old house, an hour from here, got 10 inches of snow this weekend, and our new house got zero. Strike one, new house! … Continue reading
Now that we live close to Rachel and her kids, I’ve taken advantage and invited them over every Friday in December for a Christmas movie night! Our first movie night was Friday, December 1, and it was even better than … Continue reading
Every year there’s one Christmas movie that I watch more than the others, but it seems to change every year. A couple of years ago, it was A Christmas Story. Last year it was Elf. This year it’s National Lampoon’s … Continue reading
You guys, we had the best Thanksgiving! Now everything else that I will share in this blog about our Thanksgiving may seem to contradict that statement, but it doesn’t. I swear. We had the best Thanksgiving! Remember that. Thanksgiving morning … Continue reading
Life this week has been all about getting ready for Thanksgiving break next week! I’m pretty much just as excited as the kids. I’ve spent most of this week trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done while the … Continue reading
Halloween 2017 is in the books! And it was awesome. As per our tradition, after school we headed over to Rachel’s house. But unlike years past, it only took us 15 minutes to get there now that we live closer … Continue reading