Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 6 days ago
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 1 week ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Friends
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading
Tom’s 8th dinosaur-themed birthday party was so much fun! Tom had the very best day, and he was so happy that so many of his family and friends were able to come. Now that Tom is getting older, he definitely … Continue reading
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
Life lately has been crazy hectic and beautiful, and I’m going to show you the beautiful parts! (The hectic parts are not very picturesque. Unless you like pictures of me typing articles on my computer, or of me organizing a … Continue reading
Tom had his first Field Day at his “big kid school” a couple weeks before school ended. Neither of us knew quite what to expect, but let me tell you — it really was THE BEST. For a kid who … Continue reading
We visited the Lights Of Life again this year! The Lights of Life are awesome. It’s a huge Christmas lights display held at Life University, only 15 minutes from our house. And this year, we had two sets of friends … Continue reading
This year, I got to plan two school Christmas parties for each child’s class — so fun! The only thing about Tom’s party was — it was pretty much the quickest hour I’ve ever experienced. It was crazy. The kids … Continue reading