Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @erinbiba: When you say "everyone is eventually going to get covid" what you mean is: we're not willing to do the work that's required t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnpavlovitz: I have zero respect for any parent fighting against masks in schools. It's unconscionable. 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Do you like how on top of my Twitter replies I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “When I have a baby, I just want you and Hazel in the room.” Me: “What about the baby’s dad?” A: “He can w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Friends
We celebrated Tom’s 5th Birthday with a party that was all about DINOSAURS! Tom has been seriously obsessed with dinos lately. He knows tons about them. He loves reading dinosaur books, he loves watching dinosaur shows, he LOVES watching Jurassic … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago, I asked my friend, Keri, if she wanted to meet us at the Atlanta Botanical Garden for their Garden Lights thing — which we’d never done before. It was spectacular. For real. I am so, SO … Continue reading
This year, I wasn’t able to take my kids to see Santa. But Kevin did!! My wonderful friends, Tony and Julie-Ann, again had Santa Claus himself come to their house, and then they took amazing pictures of our kids and … Continue reading
It’s December 5th, which means we’ve been getting ready for Christmas around here for a couple weeks! I love, love, love this time of year with my babies. It’s just THE. BEST. They are so excited about every, single, little … Continue reading
Grandma feeding the ducks with the kids in the pond my great-grandparents built. Two weekends ago — we went to my parent’s farm. My parents now own the property that my great-grandparents once owned – and it’s just the most … Continue reading
Kevin’s birthday weekend was awesome. (Says me.) ((I think he would say so, too.)) We spent his actual birthday at home with pizza and brownies (birthday boy’s choice) and cupcakes (kids’ choice). “He” opened his presents (the kids did) and … Continue reading
One of my best friends in the world, Robyn, moved to San Antonio about 6 months ago, and when she decided to make the move, I said I would definitely come visit. And in August — it was time for … Continue reading
Our summer break is almost over. (Waaaaaaaaahhhh!) Tom will start Pre-K (!!!), and Alice will start preschool (2 days a week) — and also (!!!) — on Thursday. Oh my goodness you guys, I’m kind of freaking out! Tom and … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago, my friend Cindy invited us out onto her boat with her family one Saturday evening. We had THE BEST time! I know this is weird, but I’d never done this. The whole boat on a lake … Continue reading