Love and Kate.
- He’s got Alexa playing Star Wars music in the background as he’s inventing his own Star Wars stories. He just told me, “Season 1 is officially done!” Because he’s acting out his stories in a TV series format! LOVE him, I do. ❤️ #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningChecking on their fairy tree. 🧚🏻♂️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningRunning through the trees! Our daily neighborhood walks have been my favorite. ❤️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningThe teachers from the kids’ schools drove by our house today to wave and say hello and it was THE CUTEST EVER. Oh my gosh, y’all - we love them so much! It was so great to see them, even from afar. So much LOVE. ❤️ #teachersrock #ocps #oces #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningIt’s great to be EIGHT! 🎉 She is all the good things, and we love her so much!! Happy Birthday, Alice! #loveandalice #loveandbirthdays #loveandquarantiningMorning scoots with this dude. #loveandtom #loveandquarantining
- RT @NathanLerner: Just a reminder, the first confirmed Cornavirus case in the U.S. was on January 20th. That's 8 weeks the Trump administ… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A MUST-READ: "He is such a divisive & polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any… 2 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: 1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola. 2. Trump cut CDC funding 3. During H1N1, 1 milli… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SenBobCasey: Right now in America, it is easier to get an AR-15 than a test kit for COVID-19. 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Fact Check President Trump falsely blamed the Obama administration for testing shortages, inaccurately described travel restr… 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Friends
We visited the Lights Of Life again this year! The Lights of Life are awesome. It’s a huge Christmas lights display held at Life University, only 15 minutes from our house. And this year, we had two sets of friends … Continue reading
This year, I got to plan two school Christmas parties for each child’s class — so fun! The only thing about Tom’s party was — it was pretty much the quickest hour I’ve ever experienced. It was crazy. The kids … Continue reading
Looking back over all we did over the Christmas holidays is making me exhausted! How in the world did we do all this?! And if you guys feel the same, then you are going to laugh when I tell you … Continue reading
We celebrated Tom’s 5th Birthday with a party that was all about DINOSAURS! Tom has been seriously obsessed with dinos lately. He knows tons about them. He loves reading dinosaur books, he loves watching dinosaur shows, he LOVES watching Jurassic … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago, I asked my friend, Keri, if she wanted to meet us at the Atlanta Botanical Garden for their Garden Lights thing — which we’d never done before. It was spectacular. For real. I am so, SO … Continue reading
This year, I wasn’t able to take my kids to see Santa. But Kevin did!! My wonderful friends, Tony and Julie-Ann, again had Santa Claus himself come to their house, and then they took amazing pictures of our kids and … Continue reading