Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @harrisonjaime: I don’t know why folks try to come for @staceyabrams when they know damn well that they aren’t ready. In terms of her… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 3 weeks ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Georgia Outdoors
New year, new goals! Leading up to the new year, I kept trying to come up with a family outdoor-related goal, much like we did in 2015 when we visited a different Georgia State Park every month. I had a lot … Continue reading
So let me get this bit of bitterness out of the way before I start — our old house, an hour from here, got 10 inches of snow this weekend, and our new house got zero. Strike one, new house! … Continue reading
You guys, we had the best Thanksgiving! Now everything else that I will share in this blog about our Thanksgiving may seem to contradict that statement, but it doesn’t. I swear. We had the best Thanksgiving! Remember that. Thanksgiving morning … Continue reading
Life lately has been crazy hectic and beautiful, and I’m going to show you the beautiful parts! (The hectic parts are not very picturesque. Unless you like pictures of me typing articles on my computer, or of me organizing a … Continue reading
Last weekend we, along with my parents and sister and her kids, spent two awesome days in cabins at FDR State Park in Pine Mountain. I love having a trip planned for January. LOVE. January is kinda a bum month … Continue reading
Last Friday, I took Alice on a hike in Cartersville on the Pine Mountain Trail. I’d never done the hike before, but the views looked awesome, and I thought the West Loop part seemed like something we could do. So … Continue reading
I have so. many. photos. from July 4th weekend. (As you will soon see.) I mean, I narrowed them down significantly, and still…so many. But that’s what happens when you have so much fun! We went to Mimi and Pops’ … Continue reading
We headed out to Helen this week for a day spent tubing down the Chattahoochee River, picnicking near a creek, and hiking to see Anna Ruby Falls — all with my mom, sister, and my sister’s kiddos. It was a … Continue reading
A couple days before New Year’s Day — Alice and I decided to go for a little hike at Sweetwater Creek State Park. The boys decided to stay home and watch a movie, so Alice and I were able to … Continue reading