Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- @k_robyn_ LOVE you, Robia! 1 month ago
- "AJ already has armpit hair...it's really gross. One time he showed it to me at lunch." --Alice 1 month ago
- “Mom! Can I show you this cool game? It’s called The Oregon Trail, and it’s cool and looks like a game they played… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Alice: No beans for me! Tom: May I have more beans please? Alice: Ugh! He’s just saying that to annoy me! Tom: I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- “Mom, I think you’re beautiful and have a natural glow. I don’t know what that means, but I’m pretty sure you have it.” -Alice 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Georgia State Parks
Last weekend we, along with my parents and sister and her kids, spent two awesome days in cabins at FDR State Park in Pine Mountain. I love having a trip planned for January. LOVE. January is kinda a bum month … Continue reading
We headed out to Helen this week for a day spent tubing down the Chattahoochee River, picnicking near a creek, and hiking to see Anna Ruby Falls — all with my mom, sister, and my sister’s kiddos. It was a … Continue reading
A couple days before New Year’s Day — Alice and I decided to go for a little hike at Sweetwater Creek State Park. The boys decided to stay home and watch a movie, so Alice and I were able to … Continue reading
December state park: Vogel State Park. And also? We DID IT! We visited a different Georgia State Park, as a family, every month this year! And I will have to do a separate post about all the feelings because the … Continue reading
November park: Fort Yargo State Park. And…we stayed in a YURT! This was our first time staying in a yurt, and I really loved it. I thought the yurt itself was really cool. And the weekend we were there, it … Continue reading
July park: Indian Springs State Park. Indian Springs State Park is one of the oldest state parks in the United States (and may be the oldest)! We pass near it on our way to visit my parents, so it had … Continue reading
June park: Watson Mill Bridge State Park. This was the first month that I was a little bit challenged when it came to working our monthly state park visit into our schedule. And that’s why I’m so glad we have … Continue reading
I’m backtracking, because I cannot not tell you about this most awesome adventure my Mom and I had this year! My Mom’s birthday is in April, and this year to celebrate, she and I went caving at Cloudland Canyon State … Continue reading
May park: Tallulah Gorge State Park. Originally, I didn’t have Tallulah on my list for this year. I have been to Tallulah a few times, but all of those times were before we had kids. And what I knew about … Continue reading