Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me to the kids: If you could visit another country, which would you pick? Tom: Hawaii? Alice: New York? 2 months ago
- Me: "Why didn't you wash your hair?" Tom: "Oh, I made an executive decision not to." 2 months ago
- Me: “Did you want to go to your school’s football game tonight?” Tom: “No. I don’t really want to see… the sports.” 3 months ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh my gosh, this poor guy! No wonder he hates it. 😂 3 months ago
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Holidays
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading
Now that we live close to Rachel and her kids, I’ve taken advantage and invited them over every Friday in December for a Christmas movie night! Our first movie night was Friday, December 1, and it was even better than … Continue reading
Every year there’s one Christmas movie that I watch more than the others, but it seems to change every year. A couple of years ago, it was A Christmas Story. Last year it was Elf. This year it’s National Lampoon’s … Continue reading
You guys, we had the best Thanksgiving! Now everything else that I will share in this blog about our Thanksgiving may seem to contradict that statement, but it doesn’t. I swear. We had the best Thanksgiving! Remember that. Thanksgiving morning … Continue reading
Halloween 2017 is in the books! And it was awesome. As per our tradition, after school we headed over to Rachel’s house. But unlike years past, it only took us 15 minutes to get there now that we live closer … Continue reading
Hi y’all! I’ve decided that one of my main New Year’s resolutions is… (drumroll) I’m going to post a blog at least once a week! (rejoice) It’s going to be oh-so-thrilling for us all, right?! (crickets) And I just want … Continue reading
I have so. many. photos. from July 4th weekend. (As you will soon see.) I mean, I narrowed them down significantly, and still…so many. But that’s what happens when you have so much fun! We went to Mimi and Pops’ … Continue reading
I am so incredibly lucky to have a great father. And then I married a man who is an incredible father. And that man I married introduced me to his amazing father. I LOVE you, Dads! xo