Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- @k_robyn_ LOVE you, Robia! 2 months ago
- "AJ already has armpit hair...it's really gross. One time he showed it to me at lunch." --Alice 2 months ago
- “Mom! Can I show you this cool game? It’s called The Oregon Trail, and it’s cool and looks like a game they played… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Alice: No beans for me! Tom: May I have more beans please? Alice: Ugh! He’s just saying that to annoy me! Tom: I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- “Mom, I think you’re beautiful and have a natural glow. I don’t know what that means, but I’m pretty sure you have it.” -Alice 3 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Holidays
The day after Christmas we met my sister and her kids at the playground. Y’all? Some of the kids wore SHORTS that day! It was honestly, the best day. It was wonderful weather. The kids were still so excited from … Continue reading
Our Christmas was spent at home, just us. It was perfect. The night before Christmas…we made reindeer food and sprinkled it in the driveway, along with a few carrots. We set out cookies and milk for Santa. Alice accidentally fell … Continue reading
Right before Christmas Day, we spent a couple days with my mom and dad and my mom’s side of the family. And after Christmas, we spent the day with Kevin’s mom and dad, and his brother’s family. And so I’m … Continue reading
We visited the Lights Of Life again this year! The Lights of Life are awesome. It’s a huge Christmas lights display held at Life University, only 15 minutes from our house. And this year, we had two sets of friends … Continue reading
This year, I got to plan two school Christmas parties for each child’s class — so fun! The only thing about Tom’s party was — it was pretty much the quickest hour I’ve ever experienced. It was crazy. The kids … Continue reading
(Please notice ALL THE SPRINKLES!) One of my favorite memories of Christmastime from when I was a child was decorating Christmas cookies with my sister. My mom would bake the cookies, make the icing, give us the bowls full of … Continue reading
Looking back over all we did over the Christmas holidays is making me exhausted! How in the world did we do all this?! And if you guys feel the same, then you are going to laugh when I tell you … Continue reading
Our 8-year-old niece, Delaney, performed with her ballet troupe in a performance of The Nutcracker. The last time I saw The Nutcracker, I was pregnant with Alice and I thought it would be a fun date night before she arrived. … Continue reading
After last year’s Christmas Tree Disaster of 2014 (hahaha!) — I decided we would cut down our tree at an actual Christmas Tree Farm. So the day before Thanksgiving, we headed out to find the perfect tree at an idyllic … Continue reading