Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @harrisonjaime: I don’t know why folks try to come for @staceyabrams when they know damn well that they aren’t ready. In terms of her… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 3 weeks ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Huck
This weekend, we took home a mange-y dog we found at the dump. How did this happen? I’m so glad you asked! We spent the weekend at my parents’ farm in Eastman, and on our way out of town (and … Continue reading
You guys, we had the best Thanksgiving! Now everything else that I will share in this blog about our Thanksgiving may seem to contradict that statement, but it doesn’t. I swear. We had the best Thanksgiving! Remember that. Thanksgiving morning … Continue reading
Last weekend we, along with my parents and sister and her kids, spent two awesome days in cabins at FDR State Park in Pine Mountain. I love having a trip planned for January. LOVE. January is kinda a bum month … Continue reading
I have so. many. photos. from July 4th weekend. (As you will soon see.) I mean, I narrowed them down significantly, and still…so many. But that’s what happens when you have so much fun! We went to Mimi and Pops’ … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving! I love wishing people a Happy Thanksgiving in May, don’t you? 😉 Thank you for bearing with me while I write these catch up posts! Thanksgiving was everything it was supposed to be — a fun and relaxing … Continue reading
(Dear Email Subscribers: I am SO sorry you are receiving a blog about Halloween 2015 in the summer! I swear, I tried FOREVER to figure out how to turn off email notifications, and I just couldn’t get it figured out. … Continue reading
April park: George L. Smith State Park Our April park was one that I really wanted to do, but I wasn’t sure the best way to get there. It’s a little over 3 hours from our house (if you’re a … Continue reading
Y’all? I am LOVING this family goal of visiting a different Georgia State Park each month!! It’s so fun! There are just so many options out there, and so far every, single park we’ve visited has been amazing. There has … Continue reading
Grandma feeding the ducks with the kids in the pond my great-grandparents built. Two weekends ago — we went to my parent’s farm. My parents now own the property that my great-grandparents once owned – and it’s just the most … Continue reading