Love and Kate.
- In our fam, turning 10 means your first trip to the Hike Inn with your mom and other loves! NOW, Tom is officially 10. 🙌🏻 (And surrounded by rock stars @dancin_grandma , @caroe674 , and @raetemp ! LOVE!) #loveandtom #tomis10 #birthdaytrip #exploregeorgia #optoutside #childhoodunplugged #ilovehikeinn #hikeinnSunrise Tom. #loveandtom #TomIs10 #hikeinn #ilovehikeinn #childhoodunplugged #exploregeorgia #optoutside #birthdaytripThe cutest Daddy and daughter around! I looked for a dress for her while she was at school one day, but wasn’t sure what to get since I KNEW she didn’t want pink or anything with sequins. So I took her out with me one afternoon - and she picked this beautiful pink, sequined dress. 😂 What do I know?! 🤷🏻♀️ #loveandalice #daddydaughterSNOW! ❄️ #snowinthesouth #loveandalice #loveandtomTom’s birthday party was a fantastic Jurassic good time! I’m so thankful he’s made such great friends here who know him so well. They were all so excited to give him their thoughtful gifts and play dinosaurs with him. It was the cutest! 🦕 🦖 🦕 #loveandtom #loveandbirthdaysThese best friends. ❤️ #tomandgus #loveandtom #gastateparks #fdrstatepark #loveandcousins
- “I want to pick a different favorite color but I don’t know which one to like.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "My teacher used to be really handsome when he was younger, but now he looks like he does now." --Tom 3 weeks ago
- “The gag is like throw up’s cousin.” -Tom 4 weeks ago
- @KHOURobyn Love!! 2 months ago
- RT @adamcbest: This Sacha Baron Cohen ADL speech is phenomenal. He absolutely torches Mark Zuckerberg for his moral failings at Facebook. E… 3 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Huck
Y’all? I am LOVING this family goal of visiting a different Georgia State Park each month!! It’s so fun! There are just so many options out there, and so far every, single park we’ve visited has been amazing. There has … Continue reading
Grandma feeding the ducks with the kids in the pond my great-grandparents built. Two weekends ago — we went to my parent’s farm. My parents now own the property that my great-grandparents once owned – and it’s just the most … Continue reading
Dear Family, Thank you for making my birthday so special. I loved being home and having you, Mom and Dad, with me. Thank you for my cake, Mom. We’re still enjoying it. One day I was on the phone and … Continue reading
Christmas Eve and Christmas day were spent at our house. It was the best ever. On Christmas Eve our only plans were to attend our church’s children’s mass — which, for future reference, is VERY popular (and rightfully so)! It … Continue reading
I’m thankful for… 1. A wonderful husband who puts up with a heck of a lot from me. He’s a hard worker, a super nice person, extremely patient, a good father, happy almost always and extremely calming to me. He … Continue reading