Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 2 hours ago
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 3 days ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 months ago
- Everyday, Alice brings her un-eaten peanut butter sandwich home. Today, I made her a ham and cheese wrap instead. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Huck
Christmas Eve and Christmas day were spent at our house. It was the best ever. On Christmas Eve our only plans were to attend our church’s children’s mass — which, for future reference, is VERY popular (and rightfully so)! It … Continue reading
I’m thankful for… 1. A wonderful husband who puts up with a heck of a lot from me. He’s a hard worker, a super nice person, extremely patient, a good father, happy almost always and extremely calming to me. He … Continue reading
My parents have some land with a stocked pond and a little house about 45 minutes from their house. We’ve always called it “The Farm”, but when I told Tom that’s where we were going, he immediately started talking about … Continue reading
Alice was a bit under the weather for the first part of the weekend, and I was really scared we would have a repeat of last weekend with Tom’s sickness. But luckily, Alice’s wasn’t nearly as bad as Tom’s. She … Continue reading
This weekend, we had some really fun plans! I was super thrilled to be going to a cookout with friends because it would mean my first time out in awhile, we would be doing something fun with friends, and I … Continue reading
This weekend was full of visitors and wonderful weather and having a great time with our big boy and our little girl. They really are the best and I’m having a hard time not gushing about both of them 24/7. … Continue reading
Although it may not look like it, Tom running with rocks is a favor for Huck. Why? Because when Tom throws the rocks in a mud puddle, Huck likes to bark at it. And then Tom could (make his mom) … Continue reading
Hey, Huck! What are you doing?? Wanna play? Wanna play? Wanna play? Okay. I’ll just wait for you to finish then. I’ll be just right here. In your bed. Staring at you. Are you finished?