Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 2 days ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
- Me: "What are y'all playing?" Alice: "We're pretending that Gus is a knight and I'm Harriet Tubman." 1 month ago
- RT @AnthonyMKreis: If you were mad about racism within British royalty, let me tell y’all about a few bills in the Georgia legislature bein… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Kevin
The last stop on our road trip was very last minute and I think that’s what actually made it so insanely fun. We had absolutely no expectations, and no real plan. So it worked out perfectly! Kevin got us a … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned before how the kids were pretty much the most perfect travelers, but I feel like I must mention it again. They were excellent. Unbelievable really. They truly loved every single thing we did. They were go-with-the-flow and only … Continue reading
After our afternoon in Chicago, we headed on to visit Grammy in Columbia City, Indiana! We got to Indiana around 5:30, stopped at Taco Bell for supper, and headed over to Grammy’s apartment (where Mimi and Pops were waiting), and … Continue reading
We woke up early on Sunday morning in Bloomington, and immediately hit the road to Chicago. We were only going to spend a few hours in the city before heading on to Grammy’s house in Indiana, but we thought we … Continue reading
After Kentucky, we headed on to Bloomington, Illinois — which is where Kevin’s grandma (Gigi) lives. We got there around dinnertime, and the kids had so. much. fun at this particular hotel. It was pretty much a business suite, so … Continue reading
My aunt and uncle, cousins, and their families live in Owensboro, KY — and I had never been there. I’d never been to Kentucky at all actually, so when I realized that Owensboro was about halfway between Atlanta and Gigi’s … Continue reading
Hi, y’all! We just returned from nine days on the road! We drove through 11 states, stayed in seven hotels, visited two great-grandmas, saw lots of family, and had the absolute best of times. There is no way we could’ve … Continue reading
I have so. many. photos. from July 4th weekend. (As you will soon see.) I mean, I narrowed them down significantly, and still…so many. But that’s what happens when you have so much fun! We went to Mimi and Pops’ … Continue reading
I am so incredibly lucky to have a great father. And then I married a man who is an incredible father. And that man I married introduced me to his amazing father. I LOVE you, Dads! xo