Love and Kate.
- He carried a cup full of Star Wars mini figures on this hike just so he could do this exact thing. 💚 #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningSunday was truly a fun day! ☀️ #loveandsiblings #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandfinn #loveandquarantiningThey’re doing everything together these days — including losing teeth! Can you believe they both lost a tooth today?! The tooth fairy is gonna be busy over here! #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningHe’s got Alexa playing Star Wars music in the background as he’s inventing his own Star Wars stories. He just told me, “Season 1 is officially done!” Because he’s acting out his stories in a TV series format! LOVE him, I do. ❤️ #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningChecking on their fairy tree. 🧚🏻♂️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningRunning through the trees! Our daily neighborhood walks have been my favorite. ❤️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantining
- RT @NathanLerner: Just a reminder, the first confirmed Cornavirus case in the U.S. was on January 20th. That's 8 weeks the Trump administ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A MUST-READ: "He is such a divisive & polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any… 3 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: 1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola. 2. Trump cut CDC funding 3. During H1N1, 1 milli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SenBobCasey: Right now in America, it is easier to get an AR-15 than a test kit for COVID-19. 3 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Fact Check President Trump falsely blamed the Obama administration for testing shortages, inaccurately described travel restr… 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Letter
Dear Alice, Happy Birthday!! Your big day is finally here, and I know you’re going to be thrilled! You know what I love about you? Well…everything. And also? That you love to play mommy. You take very good care of … Continue reading
Dear Alice, Lately, I keep calling you Al. I don’t want to. But I find myself not being able to help it! “Are you okay, Al?” “Hey, Al? Wanna go to the grocery store with Mommy?” You speak really, really … Continue reading
Dear family, You know what the best part was about going on a hike and rock skipping adventure with you on a perfect Spring day? Everything. LOVE, Mom/Mommy/TheLOVEofyourlife Checking out the water from above. Cuteness. Daddy showing off his skipping … Continue reading
Dear Tom, About once a month, all through the fall and winter, you asked if it was warm enough to turn our sprinkler on. It wasn’t. Then one day last week, it was. Barely. The water from the sprinkler was … Continue reading
Dear Alice, When we went to the zoo last week with your BFF, Maggie, I didn’t realize it would be the busiest day ever. Once we finally got parked, I was very, very scared it would be so crowded it … Continue reading
Dear Family, Thank you for making my birthday so special. I loved being home and having you, Mom and Dad, with me. Thank you for my cake, Mom. We’re still enjoying it. One day I was on the phone and … Continue reading