Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- @k_robyn_ LOVE you, Robia! 2 months ago
- "AJ already has armpit hair...it's really gross. One time he showed it to me at lunch." --Alice 2 months ago
- “Mom! Can I show you this cool game? It’s called The Oregon Trail, and it’s cool and looks like a game they played… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Alice: No beans for me! Tom: May I have more beans please? Alice: Ugh! He’s just saying that to annoy me! Tom: I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- “Mom, I think you’re beautiful and have a natural glow. I don’t know what that means, but I’m pretty sure you have it.” -Alice 3 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Letter
Dear Alice, Happy Birthday!! Your big day is finally here, and I know you’re going to be thrilled! You know what I love about you? Well…everything. And also? That you love to play mommy. You take very good care of … Continue reading
Dear Alice, Lately, I keep calling you Al. I don’t want to. But I find myself not being able to help it! “Are you okay, Al?” “Hey, Al? Wanna go to the grocery store with Mommy?” You speak really, really … Continue reading
Dear family, You know what the best part was about going on a hike and rock skipping adventure with you on a perfect Spring day? Everything. LOVE, Mom/Mommy/TheLOVEofyourlife Checking out the water from above. Cuteness. Daddy showing off his skipping … Continue reading
Dear Tom, About once a month, all through the fall and winter, you asked if it was warm enough to turn our sprinkler on. It wasn’t. Then one day last week, it was. Barely. The water from the sprinkler was … Continue reading
Dear Alice, When we went to the zoo last week with your BFF, Maggie, I didn’t realize it would be the busiest day ever. Once we finally got parked, I was very, very scared it would be so crowded it … Continue reading
Dear Family, Thank you for making my birthday so special. I loved being home and having you, Mom and Dad, with me. Thank you for my cake, Mom. We’re still enjoying it. One day I was on the phone and … Continue reading
Dear Alice, You are 2 years old today! That means that two years ago today, I discovered that I in fact *was* meant to have a beautiful baby girl. And oh — how many times in the past two years … Continue reading
Dear babies, I love how much you love this weather. Every day we’re outside. It feels like the summer people talk about. (Not the summer we actually have with humidity and bugs.) I love it. You’re outside swinging. We’re in … Continue reading
Dear Sleepy Head, You told me about an hour ago that you didn’t want to take a nap, you just wanted to watch The Avengers. I said okay. Now you’re asleep while sitting up. I love that this is who … Continue reading