Love and Kate.
- Bestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarmFirst day of summer vacation: “What are y’all doing?” Kids: “Oh, we’re researching this lizard we found, writing down facts, and learning what it eats. This is our bookworming area!” #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarmMuddy buddies. #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarm #aliceandhazel #loveandalice
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 6 days ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Parties
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading
Now that we live close to Rachel and her kids, I’ve taken advantage and invited them over every Friday in December for a Christmas movie night! Our first movie night was Friday, December 1, and it was even better than … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
This year I gave Tom a choice — he could either have a big friends-invited party, or he could have a family party and an adventure. He chose the latter! (Yay!!) The adventure he chose is a visit to Great … Continue reading