Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 6 days ago
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 1 week ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Parties
Alice has been obsessed with Paris FOR-EV-ER! Back at our old house, we passed a cell phone tower on our way to school, and as a toddler she always pointed at it and said, “Paris!” Lately, when we do our … Continue reading
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our first Christmas movie night party of the month was the Charlie Brown Christmas Party which was awesome, under $10, and we all loved it! Our latest movie night party was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! And this time we added … Continue reading
Now that we live close to Rachel and her kids, I’ve taken advantage and invited them over every Friday in December for a Christmas movie night! Our first movie night was Friday, December 1, and it was even better than … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
This year I gave Tom a choice — he could either have a big friends-invited party, or he could have a family party and an adventure. He chose the latter! (Yay!!) The adventure he chose is a visit to Great … Continue reading
Alice had a Mary Poppins themed birthday party this year — and it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Kevin asked me if I went overboard on this party, and the answer is: kinda? I went overboard as far as crafting and theme-ing goes. … Continue reading
We celebrated Tom’s 5th Birthday with a party that was all about DINOSAURS! Tom has been seriously obsessed with dinos lately. He knows tons about them. He loves reading dinosaur books, he loves watching dinosaur shows, he LOVES watching Jurassic … Continue reading
My niece, Matilda, is FIVE. Y’all, it’s been a month and I still can’t believe it. And all at the same time, I can. Because that smart girl has seemed five for a couple years. But now she actually is, … Continue reading