Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @erinbiba: When you say "everyone is eventually going to get covid" what you mean is: we're not willing to do the work that's required t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnpavlovitz: I have zero respect for any parent fighting against masks in schools. It's unconscionable. 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Do you like how on top of my Twitter replies I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “When I have a baby, I just want you and Hazel in the room.” Me: “What about the baby’s dad?” A: “He can w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Parties
This year I wanted to keep Alice’s birthday party pretty simple (for me). Her party was a small affair of just family, and her three very best friends. I decided to just make the party all about all the things … Continue reading
Planning Tom’s Superhero-themed birthday party was really, really fun! There are a lot of ideas out there, and I liked the challenge I’d given myself to stick to buying almost everything from the Dollar Tree. I’ve done some posts in … Continue reading
About a month or so before Tom’s birthday, I told him I thought he’d probably like a Hot Wheels birthday party. He agreed that would be awesome. I began pinning some ideas, and was pretty excited about it. And then … Continue reading
My sister did an amazing job putting together my nephew’s golf-themed birthday party. There were so many cute details, and I just had to share them with you! Food table. Rachel painted that picture in the background. Rachel made the … Continue reading
This weekend we celebrated my nephew’s 2nd birthday with a golf-themed par-tee — and it was AWESOME! My sister and brother-in-law did an amazing job and everything was so perfect, wonderful and fun! The kids just loved it. (And so … Continue reading
My niece, Matilda, will turn 4 years old in late June, so we went ahead and had a party for her this weekend. Ha! Matilda’s little brother also has a birthday in late June, so Rachel thought it’d be easier … Continue reading
(Note: Don’t read this one first! The details about how wonderful and beautiful Alice is can be found here. LOVE!) Lately I’ve been feeling that the simple joys in life are the best parts. I love that my kids love … Continue reading
We had Alice’s 1st Birthday party this weekend. I planned for it to be outside. I have no idea why I assumed the weather would be picture perfect in mid-March, but I totally did. And y’all? I was TOTALLY RIGHT! … Continue reading
We had Tom’s 3rd Birthday party this weekend. It’s still totally weird for me to type “3” as an age for Tom. TOM! But it is totally true. Since last year was a wee bit crowded at our house, we … Continue reading