Love and Kate.
- He’s got Alexa playing Star Wars music in the background as he’s inventing his own Star Wars stories. He just told me, “Season 1 is officially done!” Because he’s acting out his stories in a TV series format! LOVE him, I do. ❤️ #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningChecking on their fairy tree. 🧚🏻♂️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningRunning through the trees! Our daily neighborhood walks have been my favorite. ❤️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningThe teachers from the kids’ schools drove by our house today to wave and say hello and it was THE CUTEST EVER. Oh my gosh, y’all - we love them so much! It was so great to see them, even from afar. So much LOVE. ❤️ #teachersrock #ocps #oces #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningIt’s great to be EIGHT! 🎉 She is all the good things, and we love her so much!! Happy Birthday, Alice! #loveandalice #loveandbirthdays #loveandquarantiningMorning scoots with this dude. #loveandtom #loveandquarantining
- RT @NathanLerner: Just a reminder, the first confirmed Cornavirus case in the U.S. was on January 20th. That's 8 weeks the Trump administ… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A MUST-READ: "He is such a divisive & polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any… 2 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: 1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola. 2. Trump cut CDC funding 3. During H1N1, 1 milli… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SenBobCasey: Right now in America, it is easier to get an AR-15 than a test kit for COVID-19. 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Fact Check President Trump falsely blamed the Obama administration for testing shortages, inaccurately described travel restr… 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Parties
We celebrated Tom’s 5th Birthday with a party that was all about DINOSAURS! Tom has been seriously obsessed with dinos lately. He knows tons about them. He loves reading dinosaur books, he loves watching dinosaur shows, he LOVES watching Jurassic … Continue reading
My niece, Matilda, is FIVE. Y’all, it’s been a month and I still can’t believe it. And all at the same time, I can. Because that smart girl has seemed five for a couple years. But now she actually is, … Continue reading
My sister had my nephew’s 3rd birthday party at the fire station! It was such a blast! And Tom, oh my goodness — he LOVED the firefighters. Like, when he saw them standing in the corner while the games were … Continue reading
This year I wanted to keep Alice’s birthday party pretty simple (for me). Her party was a small affair of just family, and her three very best friends. I decided to just make the party all about all the things … Continue reading
Planning Tom’s Superhero-themed birthday party was really, really fun! There are a lot of ideas out there, and I liked the challenge I’d given myself to stick to buying almost everything from the Dollar Tree. I’ve done some posts in … Continue reading
About a month or so before Tom’s birthday, I told him I thought he’d probably like a Hot Wheels birthday party. He agreed that would be awesome. I began pinning some ideas, and was pretty excited about it. And then … Continue reading