Love and Kate.
- In our fam, turning 10 means your first trip to the Hike Inn with your mom and other loves! NOW, Tom is officially 10. 🙌🏻 (And surrounded by rock stars @dancin_grandma , @caroe674 , and @raetemp ! LOVE!) #loveandtom #tomis10 #birthdaytrip #exploregeorgia #optoutside #childhoodunplugged #ilovehikeinn #hikeinnSunrise Tom. #loveandtom #TomIs10 #hikeinn #ilovehikeinn #childhoodunplugged #exploregeorgia #optoutside #birthdaytripThe cutest Daddy and daughter around! I looked for a dress for her while she was at school one day, but wasn’t sure what to get since I KNEW she didn’t want pink or anything with sequins. So I took her out with me one afternoon - and she picked this beautiful pink, sequined dress. 😂 What do I know?! 🤷🏻♀️ #loveandalice #daddydaughterSNOW! ❄️ #snowinthesouth #loveandalice #loveandtomTom’s birthday party was a fantastic Jurassic good time! I’m so thankful he’s made such great friends here who know him so well. They were all so excited to give him their thoughtful gifts and play dinosaurs with him. It was the cutest! 🦕 🦖 🦕 #loveandtom #loveandbirthdaysThese best friends. ❤️ #tomandgus #loveandtom #gastateparks #fdrstatepark #loveandcousins
- “I want to pick a different favorite color but I don’t know which one to like.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "My teacher used to be really handsome when he was younger, but now he looks like he does now." --Tom 3 weeks ago
- “The gag is like throw up’s cousin.” -Tom 4 weeks ago
- @KHOURobyn Love!! 2 months ago
- RT @adamcbest: This Sacha Baron Cohen ADL speech is phenomenal. He absolutely torches Mark Zuckerberg for his moral failings at Facebook. E… 3 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Parties
We celebrated Tom’s 5th Birthday with a party that was all about DINOSAURS! Tom has been seriously obsessed with dinos lately. He knows tons about them. He loves reading dinosaur books, he loves watching dinosaur shows, he LOVES watching Jurassic … Continue reading
My niece, Matilda, is FIVE. Y’all, it’s been a month and I still can’t believe it. And all at the same time, I can. Because that smart girl has seemed five for a couple years. But now she actually is, … Continue reading
My sister had my nephew’s 3rd birthday party at the fire station! It was such a blast! And Tom, oh my goodness — he LOVED the firefighters. Like, when he saw them standing in the corner while the games were … Continue reading
This year I wanted to keep Alice’s birthday party pretty simple (for me). Her party was a small affair of just family, and her three very best friends. I decided to just make the party all about all the things … Continue reading
Planning Tom’s Superhero-themed birthday party was really, really fun! There are a lot of ideas out there, and I liked the challenge I’d given myself to stick to buying almost everything from the Dollar Tree. I’ve done some posts in … Continue reading
About a month or so before Tom’s birthday, I told him I thought he’d probably like a Hot Wheels birthday party. He agreed that would be awesome. I began pinning some ideas, and was pretty excited about it. And then … Continue reading