Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @erinbiba: When you say "everyone is eventually going to get covid" what you mean is: we're not willing to do the work that's required t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnpavlovitz: I have zero respect for any parent fighting against masks in schools. It's unconscionable. 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Do you like how on top of my Twitter replies I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “When I have a baby, I just want you and Hazel in the room.” Me: “What about the baby’s dad?” A: “He can w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Play
I have so. many. photos. from July 4th weekend. (As you will soon see.) I mean, I narrowed them down significantly, and still…so many. But that’s what happens when you have so much fun! We went to Mimi and Pops’ … Continue reading
During Alice’s camp week one day, I took Tom to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta. Tom did not know this place existed, so he was pretty thrilled! I had been thinking of taking him, but had heard mixed reviews. But when … Continue reading
On the last day that Tom was at Lego camp, Alice and I joined our friends Keri and Maggie for a performance of Pancakes, Pancakes! (based on an Eric Carle book) at the Alliance Theatre. And it was beyond great! … Continue reading
We headed out to Helen this week for a day spent tubing down the Chattahoochee River, picnicking near a creek, and hiking to see Anna Ruby Falls — all with my mom, sister, and my sister’s kiddos. It was a … Continue reading
Tom had his first Field Day at his “big kid school” a couple weeks before school ended. Neither of us knew quite what to expect, but let me tell you — it really was THE BEST. For a kid who … Continue reading
The day after Christmas we met my sister and her kids at the playground. Y’all? Some of the kids wore SHORTS that day! It was honestly, the best day. It was wonderful weather. The kids were still so excited from … Continue reading
Again, I am writing this entry in May of 2016. I cannot believe how behind I am! Insane! Last year, when we did our 12 Georgia State Parks in 2015 challenge, I apparently spent all of my blogging energy on … Continue reading
When my sister started her summer break I immediately emailed her a list of all sorts of things I wanted to do with her while she was off. She immediately agreed (of course!) and then we set about doing nothing … Continue reading
On Friday our playgroup met at a new park and it was quite awesome. Caney Creek Preserve had water features for the kids, a huge sandbox and DINOSAUR FOSSILS. I cannot tell you how much Tom loves dinosaur fossils. It’s … Continue reading