Love and Kate.
- Spring Break camp-“in!” ⛺️ #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningHe carried a cup full of Star Wars mini figures on this hike just so he could do this exact thing. 💚 #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningSunday was truly a fun day! ☀️ #loveandsiblings #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandfinn #loveandquarantiningThey’re doing everything together these days — including losing teeth! Can you believe they both lost a tooth today?! The tooth fairy is gonna be busy over here! #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningHe’s got Alexa playing Star Wars music in the background as he’s inventing his own Star Wars stories. He just told me, “Season 1 is officially done!” Because he’s acting out his stories in a TV series format! LOVE him, I do. ❤️ #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningChecking on their fairy tree. 🧚🏻♂️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantining
- RT @NathanLerner: Just a reminder, the first confirmed Cornavirus case in the U.S. was on January 20th. That's 8 weeks the Trump administ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A MUST-READ: "He is such a divisive & polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any… 3 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: 1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola. 2. Trump cut CDC funding 3. During H1N1, 1 milli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SenBobCasey: Right now in America, it is easier to get an AR-15 than a test kit for COVID-19. 3 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Fact Check President Trump falsely blamed the Obama administration for testing shortages, inaccurately described travel restr… 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Quotes
This past year with Alice has been hysterical. She is seriously the funniest little thing, and I just adore the way her mind works. Tomorrow, she will be SIX! I can hardly believe it. And although I know 6-year-old Alice … Continue reading
Every year, I do my best to quickly write down every funny thing my kids say — and this year was no different! With Tom turning EIGHT on Monday, it’s time to compile all the hysterical things he said in … Continue reading
Here’s the thing about “Alice’s Best 3-Year-Old Quotes.” I think all of them are the best. She is hysterical to me. And she loves me 40! (You’ll see what I mean.) April 2, 2015 Me: “I think those bees are … Continue reading
Tom will be turning SIX years old tomorrow. I mean, I pretty much really remember being six. And now my little baby Thomas will be that age! And 6-year-old Tom is sure to be a hoot, just like the 5-year-old … Continue reading
In the car today, on the way to Tom’s swim lessons, their conversation went something like this… Alice: “I’m gonna poop on a penguin!” Tom: “Ha ha ha ha!” Alice: “I’m gonna poop on a fish!” Tom: “Ha ha ha … Continue reading
Tom called me into his room and said… “Look, Mom! I can reach the stars!” Yes you can, baby boy.