Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- (Dinner) Alice: There’s just some parts of lasagna I just don’t like. Me: What parts? A: Like...the noodles...an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “I wish I could be a kid forever. I just love it.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- Kevin: I’m gonna be 44 this year. Wow. Me: You already are 44, honey. Kevin: I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Quotes
This past year with Alice has been hysterical. She is seriously the funniest little thing, and I just adore the way her mind works. Tomorrow, she will be SIX! I can hardly believe it. And although I know 6-year-old Alice … Continue reading
Every year, I do my best to quickly write down every funny thing my kids say — and this year was no different! With Tom turning EIGHT on Monday, it’s time to compile all the hysterical things he said in … Continue reading
Here’s the thing about “Alice’s Best 3-Year-Old Quotes.” I think all of them are the best. She is hysterical to me. And she loves me 40! (You’ll see what I mean.) April 2, 2015 Me: “I think those bees are … Continue reading
Tom will be turning SIX years old tomorrow. I mean, I pretty much really remember being six. And now my little baby Thomas will be that age! And 6-year-old Tom is sure to be a hoot, just like the 5-year-old … Continue reading
In the car today, on the way to Tom’s swim lessons, their conversation went something like this… Alice: “I’m gonna poop on a penguin!” Tom: “Ha ha ha ha!” Alice: “I’m gonna poop on a fish!” Tom: “Ha ha ha … Continue reading
Tom called me into his room and said… “Look, Mom! I can reach the stars!” Yes you can, baby boy.
Me: “My Grandma is LaLa.” Tom: “My Grandma’s name is Grandma.” Me: “Oh yeah?” Tom: “Yeah. And my Grandma has a lake. With fish in it!” Me: “Oh, that’s awesome!” Tom: “Does your Grandma have a lake with fish in … Continue reading
Tom: “Here you go, Mom.” Me: “Oh, thank you! I love it! Is it a picture of me?” Tom: “No. It’s a picture of a parking lot.” Me: “Oh. Well, it’s perfect. Thank you!” Tom: “You’re welcome, Mommy.”
I love when Tom brings home artwork from school. I love to ask him about it and to see what he says. Last week, he brought home this: I love it and think it’s super cute. I asked Tom what … Continue reading