Love and Kate.
- The happy face of a girl who learned how to ride a bike! She’s been so determined, waking up every morning and immediately asking to go out to practice. So proud! #loveandalice #loveandsummer🖤 #blackouttuesday#loveandthefamilyfarmMud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 2 weeks ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 2 weeks ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Quotes
Tom: “Here you go, Mom.” Me: “Oh, thank you! I love it! Is it a picture of me?” Tom: “No. It’s a picture of a parking lot.” Me: “Oh. Well, it’s perfect. Thank you!” Tom: “You’re welcome, Mommy.”
I love when Tom brings home artwork from school. I love to ask him about it and to see what he says. Last week, he brought home this: I love it and think it’s super cute. I asked Tom what … Continue reading
Me: “Hey, Tom! How was school today?” Tom: “I got put in time out again.” Me: “Oh, no! What happened?” Tom: “I was crying.” Me: “Oh, you cried in time out?” Tom: “Yes.” Me: “But why were you in time … Continue reading
Tom is hysterical. The things that are coming out of his mouth these days are beyond awesome. I want him to say more things. And I want to be able to write them down as soon as he says them. … Continue reading
This weekend we stayed at my parent’s lake house so we could go to the fair and visit with my friends and family. It was awesome. Here’s how it looked… We toured the RVs they had on display. Tom immediately … Continue reading
Tom usually goes to sleep at night without issue, but the other night he kept calling for me. After going in there a couple times and being really nice and singing him songs, I realized that it wasn’t working and … Continue reading