Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 minutes ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 day ago
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 4 days ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Quotes
Tom is hysterical. The things that are coming out of his mouth these days are beyond awesome. I want him to say more things. And I want to be able to write them down as soon as he says them. … Continue reading
This weekend we stayed at my parent’s lake house so we could go to the fair and visit with my friends and family. It was awesome. Here’s how it looked… We toured the RVs they had on display. Tom immediately … Continue reading
Tom usually goes to sleep at night without issue, but the other night he kept calling for me. After going in there a couple times and being really nice and singing him songs, I realized that it wasn’t working and … Continue reading
It’s a bit chilly outside in the mornings these days (yay!) so when I went for a walk this morning, my arms were cold. Me: “Tom, my arms are so cold. Want to feel them?” Tom: “Wow, Mommy! Your arms … Continue reading
The way we “sell” preschool to Tom is to tell him he’s going to have fun with his friends. I think he really likes school, but on the days he’s supposed to go he’s always saying he wants to, “Stay … Continue reading
Me: “Tom. You are driving me up the wall!” Tom: “No. I can’t drive. I can’t go up the wall, it’s too slippery. It’s a tall mountain. I can’t do that.” *Then he walks over to it and pushes on … Continue reading
Me: “Tom? What’s Daddy’s name?” Tom: “Ke-bin!” Me: “That’s right! Do you know what my name is?” Tom: “Mommy!” Me: “What’s my other name?” *Tom thinks* Tom: “It’s Mommy!” Totally. Right.
Matilda helped “babysit” Alice for me while I pulled Tom up and down the driveway in a wagon. She took it very seriously and did a wonderful job. Alice loved it. After this, while Tom and Matilda were playing and … Continue reading
This weekend, Alice and I went to the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain Park with my mom and sister. The festival is a huge craft fair, and it’s amazing. I was there for hours and didn’t see everything. So. … Continue reading