Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- “We need to get a Calliou doll, so that way we can make him die.” - Alice 2 weeks ago
- Me: "I thought you said you liked these noodles." Alice: "Yeah...I was just being nice." 3 weeks ago
- Tom: "Do you have a plan for dinner?" Me: "Oh, I hadn't thought about it yet." Tom: "Phew!! Can we get takeout from somewhere else?" 4 weeks ago
- “What’s your favorite thing? Talking?” -Alice to ME. 😂 1 month ago
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Random
Oh my goodness, we woke up this morning and it was SO cold! Yay!! Totally wore my favorite puffer vest and warm boots to school drop off this morning. (And I lit a scented Christmas candle so it smells like … Continue reading
A few things I’m grateful for right now… 1. My family is healthy and happy. 2. My parents. Who are loving and awesome. 3. My sister. She is my built-in best friend and I wish everyone knew love like that. … Continue reading
…It’s harder on trips. So we’ve either been going out of town or I’ve been sick for the past three weeks. Or I’ve been sick while we’ve been out of town, which was the case this weekend. I’m wrapping up … Continue reading
So…I’ve been a bit of a downer this week. We got back from a weekend trip, which was awesome, but that very night I came down with a flu-like virus, which was not awesome. So I was just totally out … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
When I was a junior in high school I finally had a date to the fair. Finally. It was our first date and I was thrilled. We could hold hands! And eat junk food! And hang out with our friends! … Continue reading
You probably don’t care. You probably could be doing a million other things. You’re probably wondering why in the world I would think of telling you these silly little insignificant things. But I choose to think that you’re thinking, “I … Continue reading
“His feet look like the feet of those people in Wall-E.” –Kevin Mommy: Thomas, did you hear what your Daddy said about your feet? Thomas: Yeah! Is that a compliment? Mommy: Ummm..maybe! Thomas: Was he talking about these feet?! Mommy: … Continue reading
Hello turtle! Wanna blow this joint and go get some candy to eat? Oh…Hi Mom! I didn’t see you standing there. Did you hear me say candy?! I meant hands. Yeah, yeah, turtle and I are just chatting. Nothing important. … Continue reading