Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me to the kids: If you could visit another country, which would you pick? Tom: Hawaii? Alice: New York? 2 months ago
- Me: "Why didn't you wash your hair?" Tom: "Oh, I made an executive decision not to." 2 months ago
- Me: “Did you want to go to your school’s football game tonight?” Tom: “No. I don’t really want to see… the sports.” 3 months ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh my gosh, this poor guy! No wonder he hates it. 😂 3 months ago
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Random
Oh my goodness, we woke up this morning and it was SO cold! Yay!! Totally wore my favorite puffer vest and warm boots to school drop off this morning. (And I lit a scented Christmas candle so it smells like … Continue reading
A few things I’m grateful for right now… 1. My family is healthy and happy. 2. My parents. Who are loving and awesome. 3. My sister. She is my built-in best friend and I wish everyone knew love like that. … Continue reading
…It’s harder on trips. So we’ve either been going out of town or I’ve been sick for the past three weeks. Or I’ve been sick while we’ve been out of town, which was the case this weekend. I’m wrapping up … Continue reading
So…I’ve been a bit of a downer this week. We got back from a weekend trip, which was awesome, but that very night I came down with a flu-like virus, which was not awesome. So I was just totally out … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
When I was a junior in high school I finally had a date to the fair. Finally. It was our first date and I was thrilled. We could hold hands! And eat junk food! And hang out with our friends! … Continue reading
You probably don’t care. You probably could be doing a million other things. You’re probably wondering why in the world I would think of telling you these silly little insignificant things. But I choose to think that you’re thinking, “I … Continue reading
“His feet look like the feet of those people in Wall-E.” –Kevin Mommy: Thomas, did you hear what your Daddy said about your feet? Thomas: Yeah! Is that a compliment? Mommy: Ummm..maybe! Thomas: Was he talking about these feet?! Mommy: … Continue reading
Hello turtle! Wanna blow this joint and go get some candy to eat? Oh…Hi Mom! I didn’t see you standing there. Did you hear me say candy?! I meant hands. Yeah, yeah, turtle and I are just chatting. Nothing important. … Continue reading