Love and Kate.
Join 154 other followers
No Instagram images were found.
- Me (joking): "Did you do that when I explicitly asked you not to?" Alice: "Oh my gosh, did you say explicitly?! I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Tom: "Thank you Mom and Dad for dinner!" Alice: "Dad didn't do anything." Tom: "Oh, that's true. Nevermind." 🤣 2 months ago
- @k_robyn_ LOVE you, Robia! 5 months ago
- "AJ already has armpit hair...it's really gross. One time he showed it to me at lunch." --Alice 5 months ago
- “Mom! Can I show you this cool game? It’s called The Oregon Trail, and it’s cool and looks like a game they played… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Random
Oh my goodness, we woke up this morning and it was SO cold! Yay!! Totally wore my favorite puffer vest and warm boots to school drop off this morning. (And I lit a scented Christmas candle so it smells like … Continue reading
A few things I’m grateful for right now… 1. My family is healthy and happy. 2. My parents. Who are loving and awesome. 3. My sister. She is my built-in best friend and I wish everyone knew love like that. … Continue reading
…It’s harder on trips. So we’ve either been going out of town or I’ve been sick for the past three weeks. Or I’ve been sick while we’ve been out of town, which was the case this weekend. I’m wrapping up … Continue reading
So…I’ve been a bit of a downer this week. We got back from a weekend trip, which was awesome, but that very night I came down with a flu-like virus, which was not awesome. So I was just totally out … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
When I was a junior in high school I finally had a date to the fair. Finally. It was our first date and I was thrilled. We could hold hands! And eat junk food! And hang out with our friends! … Continue reading
You probably don’t care. You probably could be doing a million other things. You’re probably wondering why in the world I would think of telling you these silly little insignificant things. But I choose to think that you’re thinking, “I … Continue reading
“His feet look like the feet of those people in Wall-E.” –Kevin Mommy: Thomas, did you hear what your Daddy said about your feet? Thomas: Yeah! Is that a compliment? Mommy: Ummm..maybe! Thomas: Was he talking about these feet?! Mommy: … Continue reading
Hello turtle! Wanna blow this joint and go get some candy to eat? Oh…Hi Mom! I didn’t see you standing there. Did you hear me say candy?! I meant hands. Yeah, yeah, turtle and I are just chatting. Nothing important. … Continue reading