Love and Kate.
- Mud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Random
Oh my goodness, we woke up this morning and it was SO cold! Yay!! Totally wore my favorite puffer vest and warm boots to school drop off this morning. (And I lit a scented Christmas candle so it smells like … Continue reading
A few things I’m grateful for right now… 1. My family is healthy and happy. 2. My parents. Who are loving and awesome. 3. My sister. She is my built-in best friend and I wish everyone knew love like that. … Continue reading
…It’s harder on trips. So we’ve either been going out of town or I’ve been sick for the past three weeks. Or I’ve been sick while we’ve been out of town, which was the case this weekend. I’m wrapping up … Continue reading
So…I’ve been a bit of a downer this week. We got back from a weekend trip, which was awesome, but that very night I came down with a flu-like virus, which was not awesome. So I was just totally out … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
When I was a junior in high school I finally had a date to the fair. Finally. It was our first date and I was thrilled. We could hold hands! And eat junk food! And hang out with our friends! … Continue reading