Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- (Dinner) Alice: There’s just some parts of lasagna I just don’t like. Me: What parts? A: Like...the noodles...an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- “I wish I could be a kid forever. I just love it.” -Tom 4 weeks ago
- Kevin: I’m gonna be 44 this year. Wow. Me: You already are 44, honey. Kevin: I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Travel
I’m behind on my weekly postings! But my excuse is this: Tom got sick the day before we were heading out of town. Then we went out of town later in the week. Then I got his sickness. And y’all, … Continue reading
Last weekend we, along with my parents and sister and her kids, spent two awesome days in cabins at FDR State Park in Pine Mountain. I love having a trip planned for January. LOVE. January is kinda a bum month … Continue reading
The last road trip adventure we had was a visit to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. We walked over from the Washington Monument and walked right up. And the kids were super thrilled because AIR CONDITIONING. And it was … Continue reading
The last stop on our road trip was very last minute and I think that’s what actually made it so insanely fun. We had absolutely no expectations, and no real plan. So it worked out perfectly! Kevin got us a … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned before how the kids were pretty much the most perfect travelers, but I feel like I must mention it again. They were excellent. Unbelievable really. They truly loved every single thing we did. They were go-with-the-flow and only … Continue reading
After our afternoon in Chicago, we headed on to visit Grammy in Columbia City, Indiana! We got to Indiana around 5:30, stopped at Taco Bell for supper, and headed over to Grammy’s apartment (where Mimi and Pops were waiting), and … Continue reading
We woke up early on Sunday morning in Bloomington, and immediately hit the road to Chicago. We were only going to spend a few hours in the city before heading on to Grammy’s house in Indiana, but we thought we … Continue reading
After Kentucky, we headed on to Bloomington, Illinois — which is where Kevin’s grandma (Gigi) lives. We got there around dinnertime, and the kids had so. much. fun at this particular hotel. It was pretty much a business suite, so … Continue reading
My aunt and uncle, cousins, and their families live in Owensboro, KY — and I had never been there. I’d never been to Kentucky at all actually, so when I realized that Owensboro was about halfway between Atlanta and Gigi’s … Continue reading