Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 weeks ago
- Everyday, Alice brings her un-eaten peanut butter sandwich home. Today, I made her a ham and cheese wrap instead. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KristenClarkeJD: GEORGIA: Run-off election scheduled for January 5th. Request Absentee Ballot: 11/18 Voter Registration Deadli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Please retweet: Georgia voters who voted absentee: You have until 5pm today, November 6, to check the status of your b… 3 weeks ago
- “When I get married, I will still invite you on every vacation. But if you can’t make it, that would be ok.” -Alice 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Travel
My parents spent a long weekend at FDR State Park and so we were excited to spend the day with them there and visit Callaway Gardens with them on Saturday. It was just the most perfect autumn day. Postcard perfect. … Continue reading
Grandma feeding the ducks with the kids in the pond my great-grandparents built. Two weekends ago — we went to my parent’s farm. My parents now own the property that my great-grandparents once owned – and it’s just the most … Continue reading
We visited the Athens Corn Maze yesterday with my sister and her kids and it was so much fun! Do you think I will ever get tired of doing fall activities? No, I don’t think so either. So the Athens … Continue reading
One of my best friends in the world, Robyn, moved to San Antonio about 6 months ago, and when she decided to make the move, I said I would definitely come visit. And in August — it was time for … Continue reading
Saturday morning we woke up (late) and decided to go to Amicalola Falls State Park! Kevin and I love this state park, but we hadn’t been there in ages! (Tom went once when he was a wee one, but Alice … Continue reading
The weekend before the kids had their first day of school, we woke up on Saturday and decided to visit Stone Mountain Park. It was a spur-of-the-moment, last-minute decision without any planning at all. And it was awesome. Have you … Continue reading
Have I mentioned that my sister is expecting her third baby at the end of September? She is. Did I tell you that it’s a girl? It is. Did I tell you that Rachel is going to name the sweet … Continue reading
So after eating lunch back at our hotel, and getting all refreshed and ready to go, we headed out to spend the afternoon/evening at Epcot. And as soon as we got there…it started to POUR. Not a light, summery shower. … Continue reading
I made breakfast reservations at Animal Kingdom’s Tusker House restaurant for 8 a.m. Eleven people at the park at 8 a.m. Like…the reservation lady laughed at me and asked me a couple times if I was sure. I said I … Continue reading