Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 2 days ago
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 5 days ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This little LOVE is about to be EIGHT years old tomorrow! I’m so excited for her, because she is so totally pumped about it. It’s so super cute! We can’t wait to celebrate her big day! She is hilarious, sweet, … Continue reading
Can you believe this dude is 10?! Me neither! He totally knew what he wanted for his party – JURASSIC PARK! (Not Jurassic World. “I don’t like made up dinosaurs, I like real ones!”) A month ago, he made a … Continue reading
This child is kind, thoughtful, creative, interesting, funny, happy, loving, and absolutely hilarious. Tom will be TEN YEARS OLD tomorrow. Guys, do you remember when I was regularly blogging? And it was all about the baby/toddler/little kid years? And that … Continue reading
This little punky is going to be SEVEN YEARS OLD tomorrow!! Can you believe that?! She is full of joy, and laughter, and spunk and we just love her to pieces. She is a teeney, little, hilarious, wannabe teenager! And … Continue reading
When I sat down to gather all of Tom’s 8-year-old quotes, I thought, “I hope I have some…maybe as kids get older they don’t say as many funny things?” And I have a terrible (TERRIBLE) memory, so I couldn’t even … Continue reading
In my efforts to get back into regular blogging, I’ve decided to do a What’s Up Wednesday post today! So I’m going to be answering these questions: What we’re eating this week. This past weekend, my parents were in town … Continue reading
I’ve failed on my New Year’s resolution of writing a blog post once a week in a spectacular fashion. I thought saying out loud that it was my resolution would help me to keep it. But no! Even the shame … Continue reading
Dear Alice, It’s the day you’ve been waiting for! You’re FIVE YEARS OLD! I can hardly believe it. This morning as soon as you woke up you said, “I’m FIVE?!” And I said, “Yes!” And then you said, “And next … Continue reading
This year I gave Tom a choice — he could either have a big friends-invited party, or he could have a family party and an adventure. He chose the latter! (Yay!!) The adventure he chose is a visit to Great … Continue reading