Love and Kate.
- In our fam, turning 10 means your first trip to the Hike Inn with your mom and other loves! NOW, Tom is officially 10. 🙌🏻 (And surrounded by rock stars @dancin_grandma , @caroe674 , and @raetemp ! LOVE!) #loveandtom #tomis10 #birthdaytrip #exploregeorgia #optoutside #childhoodunplugged #ilovehikeinn #hikeinnSunrise Tom. #loveandtom #TomIs10 #hikeinn #ilovehikeinn #childhoodunplugged #exploregeorgia #optoutside #birthdaytripThe cutest Daddy and daughter around! I looked for a dress for her while she was at school one day, but wasn’t sure what to get since I KNEW she didn’t want pink or anything with sequins. So I took her out with me one afternoon - and she picked this beautiful pink, sequined dress. 😂 What do I know?! 🤷🏻♀️ #loveandalice #daddydaughterSNOW! ❄️ #snowinthesouth #loveandalice #loveandtomTom’s birthday party was a fantastic Jurassic good time! I’m so thankful he’s made such great friends here who know him so well. They were all so excited to give him their thoughtful gifts and play dinosaurs with him. It was the cutest! 🦕 🦖 🦕 #loveandtom #loveandbirthdaysThese best friends. ❤️ #tomandgus #loveandtom #gastateparks #fdrstatepark #loveandcousins
- “I want to pick a different favorite color but I don’t know which one to like.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "My teacher used to be really handsome when he was younger, but now he looks like he does now." --Tom 3 weeks ago
- “The gag is like throw up’s cousin.” -Tom 4 weeks ago
- @KHOURobyn Love!! 2 months ago
- RT @adamcbest: This Sacha Baron Cohen ADL speech is phenomenal. He absolutely torches Mark Zuckerberg for his moral failings at Facebook. E… 3 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This year I gave Tom a choice — he could either have a big friends-invited party, or he could have a family party and an adventure. He chose the latter! (Yay!!) The adventure he chose is a visit to Great … Continue reading
Dear Thomas, You are a dream come true. You honestly are. You are a dream I never even dared to dream out loud, because it just seemed too big. I still look at you sometimes in complete amazement. I could … Continue reading
When I was growing up, we spent every Sunday with my mom’s great, big family. It was a great way to grow up. My mom is one of 11 children, so there was always someone to play with, and there … Continue reading
My kids have watched this approximately 27 times and they laugh hysterically every time. LOVE!
We saw Rock City! (Again!) If you’ll recall, Rock City was our first stop on our road trip adventure this summer, so we were thrilled to have the opportunity to go back and see it at night all decked out … Continue reading
Alice had her Christmas program today, and she was the most beautifully sweet angel I have ever seen! She was so, so proud of herself, and she was very excited to be a part of it. And all of her … Continue reading
This made me laugh so hard. LOVE this crazy girl!