Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Kevin: I’m gonna be 44 this year. Wow. Me: You already are 44, honey. Kevin: I am?! 20 hours ago
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 week ago
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 1 week ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When I was growing up, we spent every Sunday with my mom’s great, big family. It was a great way to grow up. My mom is one of 11 children, so there was always someone to play with, and there … Continue reading
My kids have watched this approximately 27 times and they laugh hysterically every time. LOVE!
We saw Rock City! (Again!) If you’ll recall, Rock City was our first stop on our road trip adventure this summer, so we were thrilled to have the opportunity to go back and see it at night all decked out … Continue reading
Alice had her Christmas program today, and she was the most beautifully sweet angel I have ever seen! She was so, so proud of herself, and she was very excited to be a part of it. And all of her … Continue reading
This made me laugh so hard. LOVE this crazy girl!
Last weekend me and the kids headed to Washington Farms with Rachel and her kids. It was just us sisters since Adam had to work, and Kevin had the worst cold ever. We went to this same place last year, … Continue reading
Here’s the thing about “Alice’s Best 3-Year-Old Quotes.” I think all of them are the best. She is hysterical to me. And she loves me 40! (You’ll see what I mean.) April 2, 2015 Me: “I think those bees are … Continue reading
For Tom’s 6th Birthday, I decided we would have a family party at home, and then he could have his two best friends over on a different day and we could have a little themed playdate. But my poor Tom … Continue reading
Six years ago today, I was the most scared I’ve ever been in my entire life. And my life completely changed. For the way, way better. Because today, six years ago, was the day that I became a mother to … Continue reading