Love and Kate.
- RT @karianneholt: A school superintendent in GA says, "Wearing a mask is a personal choice and there is no practical way to enforce a manda… 1 day ago
- RT @briantylercohen: The post office is secure enough for millions of Americans to send taxes to the IRS every year, secure enough for the… 2 days ago
- RT @jaketapper: Friendly reminder that politicians are supposed to work to represent everyone in their district — whether a congressional d… 1 week ago
- @k_robyn_ I mean...that’s easily fixed, Mom! What in the world? Sounds like it just wasn’t meant to be. He’s a cuti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh no! 😭 1 week ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Weekly 2017
Life this week has been all about getting ready for Thanksgiving break next week! I’m pretty much just as excited as the kids. I’ve spent most of this week trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done while the … Continue reading
Oh my goodness, we woke up this morning and it was SO cold! Yay!! Totally wore my favorite puffer vest and warm boots to school drop off this morning. (And I lit a scented Christmas candle so it smells like … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
I’m behind on my weekly postings! But my excuse is this: Tom got sick the day before we were heading out of town. Then we went out of town later in the week. Then I got his sickness. And y’all, … Continue reading
Life lately has been crazy hectic and beautiful, and I’m going to show you the beautiful parts! (The hectic parts are not very picturesque. Unless you like pictures of me typing articles on my computer, or of me organizing a … Continue reading
Last weekend we, along with my parents and sister and her kids, spent two awesome days in cabins at FDR State Park in Pine Mountain. I love having a trip planned for January. LOVE. January is kinda a bum month … Continue reading
Last Friday, I took Alice on a hike in Cartersville on the Pine Mountain Trail. I’d never done the hike before, but the views looked awesome, and I thought the West Loop part seemed like something we could do. So … Continue reading
On the last day of their Christmas vacation, I took Tom and Alice to the Georgia Aquarium. I try to take them once a year, and then the rest of the year they ask to go back. So it’s tradition! … Continue reading