Love and Kate.
- He carried a cup full of Star Wars mini figures on this hike just so he could do this exact thing. 💚 #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningSunday was truly a fun day! ☀️ #loveandsiblings #loveandalice #loveandtom #loveandfinn #loveandquarantiningThey’re doing everything together these days — including losing teeth! Can you believe they both lost a tooth today?! The tooth fairy is gonna be busy over here! #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningHe’s got Alexa playing Star Wars music in the background as he’s inventing his own Star Wars stories. He just told me, “Season 1 is officially done!” Because he’s acting out his stories in a TV series format! LOVE him, I do. ❤️ #loveandtom #loveandquarantiningChecking on their fairy tree. 🧚🏻♂️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantiningRunning through the trees! Our daily neighborhood walks have been my favorite. ❤️ #loveandsiblings #loveandquarantining
- RT @NathanLerner: Just a reminder, the first confirmed Cornavirus case in the U.S. was on January 20th. That's 8 weeks the Trump administ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HamillHimself: A MUST-READ: "He is such a divisive & polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any… 3 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: 1. Trump fired the pandemic response unit created by Obama after Ebola. 2. Trump cut CDC funding 3. During H1N1, 1 milli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SenBobCasey: Right now in America, it is easier to get an AR-15 than a test kit for COVID-19. 3 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Fact Check President Trump falsely blamed the Obama administration for testing shortages, inaccurately described travel restr… 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Weekly 2017
Life this week has been all about getting ready for Thanksgiving break next week! I’m pretty much just as excited as the kids. I’ve spent most of this week trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done while the … Continue reading
Oh my goodness, we woke up this morning and it was SO cold! Yay!! Totally wore my favorite puffer vest and warm boots to school drop off this morning. (And I lit a scented Christmas candle so it smells like … Continue reading
I think every time I talk about a themed party, I deem it my favorite. But I really, really feel like this one is my FOR REAL favorite! I have never had so much fun planning a party. And a … Continue reading
I’m behind on my weekly postings! But my excuse is this: Tom got sick the day before we were heading out of town. Then we went out of town later in the week. Then I got his sickness. And y’all, … Continue reading
Life lately has been crazy hectic and beautiful, and I’m going to show you the beautiful parts! (The hectic parts are not very picturesque. Unless you like pictures of me typing articles on my computer, or of me organizing a … Continue reading
Last weekend we, along with my parents and sister and her kids, spent two awesome days in cabins at FDR State Park in Pine Mountain. I love having a trip planned for January. LOVE. January is kinda a bum month … Continue reading