Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 weeks ago
- Everyday, Alice brings her un-eaten peanut butter sandwich home. Today, I made her a ham and cheese wrap instead. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KristenClarkeJD: GEORGIA: Run-off election scheduled for January 5th. Request Absentee Ballot: 11/18 Voter Registration Deadli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Please retweet: Georgia voters who voted absentee: You have until 5pm today, November 6, to check the status of your b… 3 weeks ago
- “When I get married, I will still invite you on every vacation. But if you can’t make it, that would be ok.” -Alice 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Wordless
“Don’t go in the road, Alice.” “I’m not.”
Wish big, lovely girl.
I love how much they love each other. And they really, really do. Yesterday, Kevin took the kids to McDonald’s for dinner. (Mom of the Year!) While they were there, Tom kept corralling Alice away from the playground. After doing … Continue reading
When I was a little girl, my mom would create some homemade paint so I could paint myself. My feet were my favorite. And guess what? Alice is totally my child. Aren’t you impressed I put that bib on her … Continue reading
Sometimes my kids like to play a totally safe, and fun-for-everyone game called… Try to squish your sibling with a door. Want to know more?! Okay! First, you open the front door to let the sunlight in because it’s glorious. … Continue reading
Because when you’re a boy and you find an old pipe near the railroad tracks, there’s only one thing to do… Take aim! (Don’t worry. He totally shot you with a love bullet.)
To my knowledge, Alice has never watched an episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It’s a Disney cartoon that Tom is sometimes very mildly interested in. So…he never really watches it. But the other day at Target, Tom just … Continue reading
You know, sometimes you just want to lay on your dad and watch Barney episodes on your phone. Like a big, grown-up girl. (Who loves Barney.)
Tom started back to school this week! This year my big 3-year-old will be going three days a week. And this year my big 3-year-old was totally ready to go! First day! His new teacher told him to bring something … Continue reading