Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @harrisonjaime: I don’t know why folks try to come for @staceyabrams when they know damn well that they aren’t ready. In terms of her… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 3 weeks ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Wordless
“Don’t go in the road, Alice.” “I’m not.”
Wish big, lovely girl.
I love how much they love each other. And they really, really do. Yesterday, Kevin took the kids to McDonald’s for dinner. (Mom of the Year!) While they were there, Tom kept corralling Alice away from the playground. After doing … Continue reading
When I was a little girl, my mom would create some homemade paint so I could paint myself. My feet were my favorite. And guess what? Alice is totally my child. Aren’t you impressed I put that bib on her … Continue reading
Sometimes my kids like to play a totally safe, and fun-for-everyone game called… Try to squish your sibling with a door. Want to know more?! Okay! First, you open the front door to let the sunlight in because it’s glorious. … Continue reading
Because when you’re a boy and you find an old pipe near the railroad tracks, there’s only one thing to do… Take aim! (Don’t worry. He totally shot you with a love bullet.)
To my knowledge, Alice has never watched an episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It’s a Disney cartoon that Tom is sometimes very mildly interested in. So…he never really watches it. But the other day at Target, Tom just … Continue reading
You know, sometimes you just want to lay on your dad and watch Barney episodes on your phone. Like a big, grown-up girl. (Who loves Barney.)
Tom started back to school this week! This year my big 3-year-old will be going three days a week. And this year my big 3-year-old was totally ready to go! First day! His new teacher told him to bring something … Continue reading