Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Alice: “Can I say s-u-c-k-s?” Me: “I’d rather you didn’t. It’s not a great word.” A:”Can I say it just once right… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @harrisonjaime: I don’t know why folks try to come for @staceyabrams when they know damn well that they aren’t ready. In terms of her… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 3 weeks ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: Wordless
Tom: “Here you go, Mom.” Me: “Oh, thank you! I love it! Is it a picture of me?” Tom: “No. It’s a picture of a parking lot.” Me: “Oh. Well, it’s perfect. Thank you!” Tom: “You’re welcome, Mommy.”
I love when Tom brings home artwork from school. I love to ask him about it and to see what he says. Last week, he brought home this: I love it and think it’s super cute. I asked Tom what … Continue reading
I loved collecting everything for the kids’ baskets this year. It was awesome. It was like…the perfect excuse to feed my Target dollar bins addiction. And there is nothing better than surprising your children with some of their favorite things. … Continue reading
I meant to post this last Wednesday, but…I’ve been a blog slacker. But I couldn’t skip how cute this is! Alice in her first Georgia blizzard. This was a different day than Tom’s snow (flake) day. I mean…we get snow … Continue reading
I find messy yogurt eating sooooooooooo adorable, don’t you?
Although we limit our children’s TV watching, Tom does watch his favorite shows quite a bit. Alice never watches it. Ever. Unless… Barney is on. Alice LOVES Barney. She loves that he sings and she dances to all the songs. … Continue reading
I made cupcakes for Tom’s preschool Christmas party this week and Alice helped. I really haven’t given Alice too much food from my plate yet, but since I’m Mom of the Year I decided having her try cupcakes as one … Continue reading
I’m so behind on blog posts! So, so behind! But here are a couple photos that will make up for it…