Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- (Dinner) Alice: There’s just some parts of lasagna I just don’t like. Me: What parts? A: Like...the noodles...an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “I wish I could be a kid forever. I just love it.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- Kevin: I’m gonna be 44 this year. Wow. Me: You already are 44, honey. Kevin: I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: workshop
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the show us something you’ve created for Halloween choice. I am not a person who really had dreams about adulthood. You know. … Continue reading
A Wardrobe Malfunction. That’s Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop prompt this week. I’ve had several. My wedding dress being one. I took a hugely deep breath right after I put my dress on and popped the hook-and-eye at the top. But … Continue reading