Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: workshop
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the show us something you’ve created for Halloween choice. I am not a person who really had dreams about adulthood. You know. … Continue reading
A Wardrobe Malfunction. That’s Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop prompt this week. I’ve had several. My wedding dress being one. I took a hugely deep breath right after I put my dress on and popped the hook-and-eye at the top. But … Continue reading