Love and Kate.
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: A political party which allowed 200,000 innocent people to DIE is running around calling itself “pro–life.” 2 days ago
- “I love you more than...my favorite shirt!” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- RT @JimGaffigan: Can you imagine if a President bizarrely claimed a highly contagious virus would “just disappear” like 30 times over 6 mon… 3 weeks ago
- *i hear Alice choking on water* “Don’t worry, mom! This is just my nightly routine. (Choke, choke.) Choking before bed!” 1 month ago
- RT @birbigs: “I can’t win so I’ll just cheat.” 38%: I like this guy. 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Category Archives: workshop
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the show us something you’ve created for Halloween choice. I am not a person who really had dreams about adulthood. You know. … Continue reading
A Wardrobe Malfunction. That’s Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop prompt this week. I’ve had several. My wedding dress being one. I took a hugely deep breath right after I put my dress on and popped the hook-and-eye at the top. But … Continue reading