Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 weeks ago
- Everyday, Alice brings her un-eaten peanut butter sandwich home. Today, I made her a ham and cheese wrap instead. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KristenClarkeJD: GEORGIA: Run-off election scheduled for January 5th. Request Absentee Ballot: 11/18 Voter Registration Deadli… 4 weeks ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Please retweet: Georgia voters who voted absentee: You have until 5pm today, November 6, to check the status of your b… 4 weeks ago
- “When I get married, I will still invite you on every vacation. But if you can’t make it, that would be ok.” -Alice 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: 1st birthday party
(Note: Don’t read this one first! The details about how wonderful and beautiful Alice is can be found here. LOVE!) Lately I’ve been feeling that the simple joys in life are the best parts. I love that my kids love … Continue reading
We had Alice’s 1st Birthday party this weekend. I planned for it to be outside. I have no idea why I assumed the weather would be picture perfect in mid-March, but I totally did. And y’all? I was TOTALLY RIGHT! … Continue reading
This weekend my sister threw a monster-themed birthday party for her children, Matilda and Gus. Matilda turned 3 and Gus turned 1. Can you believe that? Me neither. The party was spectacular (of course!) and amazing (of course!) and totally … Continue reading
My sister and her husband threw the most adorable 1st birthday party for my niece this past weekend! And I will tell you — all of the cuteness was not lost on Matilda. She loved every, single, little thing about … Continue reading