Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @harrisonjaime: I don’t know why folks try to come for @staceyabrams when they know damn well that they aren’t ready. In terms of her… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AriBerman: 147 mass shootings in US already this year: let's make it easier to buy guns 2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let's make it… 2 weeks ago
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
- Me: "What are y'all playing?" Alice: "We're pretending that Gus is a knight and I'm Harriet Tubman." 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: 1st birthday party
(Note: Don’t read this one first! The details about how wonderful and beautiful Alice is can be found here. LOVE!) Lately I’ve been feeling that the simple joys in life are the best parts. I love that my kids love … Continue reading
We had Alice’s 1st Birthday party this weekend. I planned for it to be outside. I have no idea why I assumed the weather would be picture perfect in mid-March, but I totally did. And y’all? I was TOTALLY RIGHT! … Continue reading
This weekend my sister threw a monster-themed birthday party for her children, Matilda and Gus. Matilda turned 3 and Gus turned 1. Can you believe that? Me neither. The party was spectacular (of course!) and amazing (of course!) and totally … Continue reading
My sister and her husband threw the most adorable 1st birthday party for my niece this past weekend! And I will tell you — all of the cuteness was not lost on Matilda. She loved every, single, little thing about … Continue reading