Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- (Dinner) Alice: There’s just some parts of lasagna I just don’t like. Me: What parts? A: Like...the noodles...an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “I wish I could be a kid forever. I just love it.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- Kevin: I’m gonna be 44 this year. Wow. Me: You already are 44, honey. Kevin: I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: 1st birthday party
(Note: Don’t read this one first! The details about how wonderful and beautiful Alice is can be found here. LOVE!) Lately I’ve been feeling that the simple joys in life are the best parts. I love that my kids love … Continue reading
We had Alice’s 1st Birthday party this weekend. I planned for it to be outside. I have no idea why I assumed the weather would be picture perfect in mid-March, but I totally did. And y’all? I was TOTALLY RIGHT! … Continue reading
This weekend my sister threw a monster-themed birthday party for her children, Matilda and Gus. Matilda turned 3 and Gus turned 1. Can you believe that? Me neither. The party was spectacular (of course!) and amazing (of course!) and totally … Continue reading
My sister and her husband threw the most adorable 1st birthday party for my niece this past weekend! And I will tell you — all of the cuteness was not lost on Matilda. She loved every, single, little thing about … Continue reading