Love and Kate.
- 🖤 #blackouttuesday#loveandthefamilyfarmMud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 2 weeks ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: 1st birthday party
(Note: Don’t read this one first! The details about how wonderful and beautiful Alice is can be found here. LOVE!) Lately I’ve been feeling that the simple joys in life are the best parts. I love that my kids love … Continue reading
We had Alice’s 1st Birthday party this weekend. I planned for it to be outside. I have no idea why I assumed the weather would be picture perfect in mid-March, but I totally did. And y’all? I was TOTALLY RIGHT! … Continue reading
This weekend my sister threw a monster-themed birthday party for her children, Matilda and Gus. Matilda turned 3 and Gus turned 1. Can you believe that? Me neither. The party was spectacular (of course!) and amazing (of course!) and totally … Continue reading
My sister and her husband threw the most adorable 1st birthday party for my niece this past weekend! And I will tell you — all of the cuteness was not lost on Matilda. She loved every, single, little thing about … Continue reading