Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @SmythLr: My favourite "far left, radical" idea is that people should be able to afford food and a roof over their heads. 2 days ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: It would be nice if we could finally stop getting stuck on the “Was it a crime?” question. Was it? Maybe. But not commit… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 2 months ago
- Everyday, Alice brings her un-eaten peanut butter sandwich home. Today, I made her a ham and cheese wrap instead. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @KristenClarkeJD: GEORGIA: Run-off election scheduled for January 5th. Request Absentee Ballot: 11/18 Voter Registration Deadli… 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: christmas
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our Christmas was spent at home, just us. It was perfect. The night before Christmas…we made reindeer food and sprinkled it in the driveway, along with a few carrots. We set out cookies and milk for Santa. Alice accidentally fell … Continue reading
Right before Christmas Day, we spent a couple days with my mom and dad and my mom’s side of the family. And after Christmas, we spent the day with Kevin’s mom and dad, and his brother’s family. And so I’m … Continue reading
We visited the Lights Of Life again this year! The Lights of Life are awesome. It’s a huge Christmas lights display held at Life University, only 15 minutes from our house. And this year, we had two sets of friends … Continue reading