Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- “We’re playing a game where we’re all elements, and we’re in an alternate reality where dinosaurs are still alive.” -Tom 2 weeks ago
- @KeriChallen Of course! 😂 1 month ago
- Me: "What are y'all playing?" Alice: "We're pretending that Gus is a knight and I'm Harriet Tubman." 1 month ago
- RT @AnthonyMKreis: If you were mad about racism within British royalty, let me tell y’all about a few bills in the Georgia legislature bein… 1 month ago
- Me: What do you have against raisins? Alice: First of all, they’re gross. Me: And second? Alice: That’s it. 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: christmas
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our Christmas was spent at home, just us. It was perfect. The night before Christmas…we made reindeer food and sprinkled it in the driveway, along with a few carrots. We set out cookies and milk for Santa. Alice accidentally fell … Continue reading
Right before Christmas Day, we spent a couple days with my mom and dad and my mom’s side of the family. And after Christmas, we spent the day with Kevin’s mom and dad, and his brother’s family. And so I’m … Continue reading
We visited the Lights Of Life again this year! The Lights of Life are awesome. It’s a huge Christmas lights display held at Life University, only 15 minutes from our house. And this year, we had two sets of friends … Continue reading