Love and Kate.
- Bestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarmFirst day of summer vacation: “What are y’all doing?” Kids: “Oh, we’re researching this lizard we found, writing down facts, and learning what it eats. This is our bookworming area!” #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarmMuddy buddies. #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarm #aliceandhazel #loveandalice
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 6 days ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: christmas
I just uploaded all the pictures for this Christmas recap — and oh. my. word!! Apparently, I have a picture-taking addiction. And a do-a-lot-at-Christmas addiction. And a coffee addiction, but that’s not relevant here. Christmas was awesome. It was our … Continue reading
Our Christmas was spent at home, just us. It was perfect. The night before Christmas…we made reindeer food and sprinkled it in the driveway, along with a few carrots. We set out cookies and milk for Santa. Alice accidentally fell … Continue reading
Right before Christmas Day, we spent a couple days with my mom and dad and my mom’s side of the family. And after Christmas, we spent the day with Kevin’s mom and dad, and his brother’s family. And so I’m … Continue reading
We visited the Lights Of Life again this year! The Lights of Life are awesome. It’s a huge Christmas lights display held at Life University, only 15 minutes from our house. And this year, we had two sets of friends … Continue reading