Love and Kate.
- Bestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarmFirst day of summer vacation: “What are y’all doing?” Kids: “Oh, we’re researching this lizard we found, writing down facts, and learning what it eats. This is our bookworming area!” #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarmMuddy buddies. #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarm #aliceandhazel #loveandalice
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 6 days ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: Georgia State Park
June park: Watson Mill Bridge State Park. This was the first month that I was a little bit challenged when it came to working our monthly state park visit into our schedule. And that’s why I’m so glad we have … Continue reading
Y’all? I am LOVING this family goal of visiting a different Georgia State Park each month!! It’s so fun! There are just so many options out there, and so far every, single park we’ve visited has been amazing. There has … Continue reading