Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- Me: (showing Tom a new sweater) “What do you think?” Tom:”Umm…maybe you could wear it as a morning sweater, you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @erinbiba: When you say "everyone is eventually going to get covid" what you mean is: we're not willing to do the work that's required t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnpavlovitz: I have zero respect for any parent fighting against masks in schools. It's unconscionable. 1 month ago
- @KeriChallen Do you like how on top of my Twitter replies I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “When I have a baby, I just want you and Hazel in the room.” Me: “What about the baby’s dad?” A: “He can w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: tom
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the show us something you’ve created for Halloween choice. I am not a person who really had dreams about adulthood. You know. … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, before I had children people told me that babies didn’t sleep. Ever. And then once I had Tom, people told me that I should “nap when he naps.” And then it has seemed that since … Continue reading
This weekend I put the finishing touches on Tom’s Halloween costume. I made a tutu for my niece’s Halloween costume. I visited a friend I haven’t seen in 15 years and met her adorable little boy. I had brunch with … Continue reading