Love and Kate.
- “When I get married, I will still invite you on every vacation. But if you can’t make it, that would be ok.” -Alice 3 weeks ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: A political party which allowed 200,000 innocent people to DIE is running around calling itself “pro–life.” 1 month ago
- “I love you more than...my favorite shirt!” -Alice 1 month ago
- RT @JimGaffigan: Can you imagine if a President bizarrely claimed a highly contagious virus would “just disappear” like 30 times over 6 mon… 1 month ago
- *i hear Alice choking on water* “Don’t worry, mom! This is just my nightly routine. (Choke, choke.) Choking before bed!” 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: travel with kids
The last road trip adventure we had was a visit to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. We walked over from the Washington Monument and walked right up. And the kids were super thrilled because AIR CONDITIONING. And it was … Continue reading
The last stop on our road trip was very last minute and I think that’s what actually made it so insanely fun. We had absolutely no expectations, and no real plan. So it worked out perfectly! Kevin got us a … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned before how the kids were pretty much the most perfect travelers, but I feel like I must mention it again. They were excellent. Unbelievable really. They truly loved every single thing we did. They were go-with-the-flow and only … Continue reading
After our afternoon in Chicago, we headed on to visit Grammy in Columbia City, Indiana! We got to Indiana around 5:30, stopped at Taco Bell for supper, and headed over to Grammy’s apartment (where Mimi and Pops were waiting), and … Continue reading
We woke up early on Sunday morning in Bloomington, and immediately hit the road to Chicago. We were only going to spend a few hours in the city before heading on to Grammy’s house in Indiana, but we thought we … Continue reading
After Kentucky, we headed on to Bloomington, Illinois — which is where Kevin’s grandma (Gigi) lives. We got there around dinnertime, and the kids had so. much. fun at this particular hotel. It was pretty much a business suite, so … Continue reading
My aunt and uncle, cousins, and their families live in Owensboro, KY — and I had never been there. I’d never been to Kentucky at all actually, so when I realized that Owensboro was about halfway between Atlanta and Gigi’s … Continue reading