Love and Kate.
- Bestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarmFirst day of summer vacation: “What are y’all doing?” Kids: “Oh, we’re researching this lizard we found, writing down facts, and learning what it eats. This is our bookworming area!” #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarmMuddy buddies. #loveandcousins #loveandthefamilyfarm #aliceandhazel #loveandalice
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 6 days ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Tag Archives: travel with kids
The last road trip adventure we had was a visit to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. We walked over from the Washington Monument and walked right up. And the kids were super thrilled because AIR CONDITIONING. And it was … Continue reading
The last stop on our road trip was very last minute and I think that’s what actually made it so insanely fun. We had absolutely no expectations, and no real plan. So it worked out perfectly! Kevin got us a … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned before how the kids were pretty much the most perfect travelers, but I feel like I must mention it again. They were excellent. Unbelievable really. They truly loved every single thing we did. They were go-with-the-flow and only … Continue reading
After our afternoon in Chicago, we headed on to visit Grammy in Columbia City, Indiana! We got to Indiana around 5:30, stopped at Taco Bell for supper, and headed over to Grammy’s apartment (where Mimi and Pops were waiting), and … Continue reading
We woke up early on Sunday morning in Bloomington, and immediately hit the road to Chicago. We were only going to spend a few hours in the city before heading on to Grammy’s house in Indiana, but we thought we … Continue reading
After Kentucky, we headed on to Bloomington, Illinois — which is where Kevin’s grandma (Gigi) lives. We got there around dinnertime, and the kids had so. much. fun at this particular hotel. It was pretty much a business suite, so … Continue reading